Author Thread: The secret to finding love that no one seems to follow
romanticguy_1973

View Profile
History
The secret to finding love that no one seems to follow
Posted : 20 Mar, 2023 09:41 AM

I believe that finding a partner for a longterm relationship or finding 'THE ONE' as lots of womens would call it is pretty simple.The problem is most people go about it the wrong way and then complain that they can't find it instead of thinking that they are the main reason why they cant find it.For years now people have had online dating available to them to find real love or to find a long term relationship and you would think with all the options available most people would find it easier to find true love but the statistics or the facts say otherwise.In 2023 its been proven that more people are single than ever before and there is expected to be more single mothers in the foreseable future also.Why is that? Why with all the resources to meet people like social media and online dating apps are people so single when lots of them want to be in a relationship?The answer is simple.UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS.UNREALISTIC STANDARDS.The internet since its invention has given people more options to meet people.And instead of using this tool to theyre advantage people have gone completey crazy with it and let it changed them.A long time ago when someone asked another person why are you single? and the other person answered 'well i just havent met the right one yet' it meant they hadnt met someone that they were reasonably attracted to and someone that was nice and that they clicked with.Things like that.But theses days when someone answers that it usually means something different.when a women says 'i havent met the right one' she means that she hasnt met a guy who ticks her 200 requirements boxes.Men act a bit the same too with theses things.Lots of men hang on dating sites hoping to meet a model when themselves are very average looking.So thats the biggest problem in todays dating world is too many options that created unrealistic expectations because of it.People think because there is more than can afford to be more choosy.It doesnt work that way.For example womens think because they get 100 messages in theyre inbox that thoses 100 men all wants a relationships with them when in reality maybe only 1 is interested in something serious and the rest only wants a boooty call.But for some reason most womens dont want to think about that lol.They want to pretend like all thoses men are actually interested in them.And also we live in the instant gratification generation.Most men online will be nice to a women and all to get what they want but once they get what they want they will change totally.But thats another thing that womens online dont want to think about.They dont worry about finding a man that is nice to them and treats them well because they figure they can find that every day online.What they dont get is that its easy to find someone who will treat you well for a time period until he gets what he wants but how many will actually treat a women good in the long term? Womens dont want to worry about that.Just like most men who are average online rather be single then get into something longterm with a girl who doesnt look like the model they think they can get.This is why most people today are single and why because of social media and dating apps people have changed and they have changed the dating scene with it.Unless people wake up and take a good look at how they are going about using theses tools and going about finding a mate there will be more single people in the future.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2023 10:50 AM

I posted a topic once on Unrealistic expectations, is why most people are single.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2023 05:03 PM

Romantic Guy, rather long statement but i think you are correct. Thanks for posting. But Moonlight, You said it all in just a few words! I can remember exactly what you said and yes, that's the #1 reason relationships fail. Thank you.

Esta2021

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Mar, 2023 05:00 PM

I totally agree with you.

Daniell

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Apr, 2023 10:57 PM

Great post, I totally agree.