Author Thread: The typical, so-called 'Christian' women on this site......
JonLund^

View Profile
History
The typical, so-called 'Christian' women on this site......
Posted : 27 May, 2023 08:27 PM

The average, 'Christian' women on this site are strikingly narcissistic, glued in front of the mirror, taking selfishs in every possible angle, and in parallell being badly judgmental and cold, considering themselves as being more or less perfect, while ruthlessly condemning others, whose flaws happen not to be exactly the same ones as their own.. Furthermore, many of them disqualifies everyone drinking any alcohol - which thereby certainly includes Jesus Christ Himself, too.. ;)) In addition, they usually underline their unknowledgeable, highly immature, badly distorted and egoistic perspectives with mis-quoted Bible-verses, and/or their own, 'personal additions'..; adaptations, more than interpretations, basically intended to comply with their personality disorders... Aside from these things, they usually expects to be trusted like a queen, in some cases in spite of not even having any work themselves, nor hardly speaking English, at all.., but instead spending plenty of time and efforts at the gym.., and then putting their 'assets' on display in their profile pics, while crowning their hypocrisy by ridiculously attempting to emphasize a lack of interest in outer looks, also by criticizing any man's eventual, polite and kindly intended flatter.....

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 May, 2023 02:25 AM

99% of people/profiles on this site are scammers or people unfit for all kinds of dating and relationships. If you want someone serious, a more serious site would be recommended.

dredd^

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 May, 2023 02:41 AM

Congratulations - You've just described most women in general. They have "standards", but as soon as a man has expectations, we're falsely accused and labeled as "misogynists" and what not. For example, a lot of women have accepted feminist beliefs and/or talking points while simultaneously trying to claim they're *not* feminist... also showing their lack of understanding of what they claim vs what they actually believe.

musician47

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jun, 2023 10:31 AM

If it's that bad here, deleting your accounts and leaving isn't all that rocket scientist tough. I should've done it myself long ago, to be honest.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jun, 2023 11:51 AM

There's all site out there, and all women are the same online.

You just come in contact with the wrong type.

I've dated from a Christian site and had several dated in person, they traveled mikes .

Had one marriage proposal.

They weren't perfect Men, but they were Normal.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jun, 2023 11:54 AM

My response was to Original poster.

Fyi

I thought was a Man , now it's a female Picture .

Deleted profile

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jun, 2023 11:56 AM

There's all kinds of sites out there and women are not all the same online.

Correction

No editing on these site...is so not good.

grimster

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jun, 2023 09:21 AM

all have sinned and fallen short. the same could be said of me. I am not perfect just forgiven. No one is perfect.

Yourprayers

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jun, 2023 08:43 AM

It's shocking to see such hatred and judgement on all women. No wonder almost every letter we get, myself and christian women friends look to our mail hoping for a kind letter or fellowship and instead daily get bashed and accused. Wow.😓

thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2023 02:12 PM

@Yourprayers

lol kind letters, been sending those for 10 years and not a single reply. do you women just have a kind letter collection are something?