Author Thread: Forgiveness and prayer
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Forgiveness and prayer
Posted : 13 Jun, 2023 10:24 PM

The scriptures i'm going to base this topic on are Matt 6:14-15; Mark 11:25-26 and Col 3:12-17. How are forgiveness and prayer related? If you don't forgive others, your prayers won't be answered. I admit that i have had unforgiveness towards my parents and all those who have hurt me but i'm choosing to forgive them right now and move on and be a better forgiver with God's help so He can send my future wife through this website to assist me with my ministry and Christian companionship within a Christ-centered marriage. Do you have unforgiveness towards anyone? Give it to Jesus right now and let it go. This teaching is convicting me bigtime and i pray that it will too in Jesus' name.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Forgiveness and prayer
Posted : 14 Jun, 2023 06:03 AM

Amen Streetevangelist !

I do have forgiveness.

Prayer is simply a two-way conversation between you and God Billy Graham

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Forgiveness and prayer
Posted : 14 Jun, 2023 06:06 PM

Thanks for your encouragment, Moonlight7. The LORD has also shown me last night and today that i need to be a better forgiver with myself and everyone, allow Him to heal me of my past hurts entirely and stay away from inappropriate stuff on the internet. Praise the LORD for what He's doing to prepare me for my future wife to assist me with my ministry and Christian companionship within a Christ-centered marriage. God is so good.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Forgiveness and prayer
Posted : 16 Jun, 2023 04:22 PM

You're welcome evangelist!

Some people think they teach like Jesus.

Unfortunately they deceived!!

They no where close. Jesus had Wisdom in teaching.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Forgiveness and prayer
Posted : 16 Jun, 2023 04:24 PM

Praise God for those Men who know of the leading of the Holy Spirit !

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Forgiveness and prayer
Posted : 17 Jun, 2023 04:42 PM

To God be the glory, Moonlight7.