Author Thread
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
What are you currently listening to?
Posted : 30 Jul, 2023 06:32 PM

I'm currently listening to "Believe" by Blessing Offor on PRAYZ NETWORK CHRISTIAN RADIO ON MY STEREO. PRAISE THE LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
😤😤 sending guido and knuckles to little david's house to collect on the peaches and cream corn loot 🌽🌽💲💲
Posted : 30 Jul, 2023 06:22 PM

To God be the Glory, Moonlight7. Thanks for the encouragment.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
The God Shot: 100 Snapshots of God's Character In Scripture by Tara-Leigh Cobble from Turning Point Ministries with Dr. David Jeremiah
Posted : 30 Jul, 2023 05:43 PM

I just got done with Day 3 in the section of the God of Peace based on Matthew 6:25-33. I will keep you all posted.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Prayer requests for me to overcome in my weak areas
Posted : 30 Jul, 2023 05:37 PM

I need prayer for the LORD to help me control my emotions and desires better with His help. Thanks for your prayers.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Praise report updates
Posted : 30 Jul, 2023 05:22 PM

Praise the LORD for showing me that i have a tendency to control circumstances and people that are out of my control and i only can control myself with God's help and i went down in my weight from 205.4 pounds to 203.8 pounds this week. PRAISE THE LORD FOR THAT.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Series on the book of Daniel
Posted : 30 Jul, 2023 05:11 PM

I just got done with chapters 5 through 8. Here's the themes: 1. Belshazzar's Feast. 2. The Writing On The Wall Explained. 3. Belshazzar's Fall. 4. The Plot Against Daniel. 4. Daniel in the Lions' Den. 5. Daniel Saved from the Lions. 6. Darius Honors God. 7. Vision of the Four Beasts. 8. Vision of the Ancient of Days. 9. Daniel's Visions Interpreted. 10. Vision of a Ram and a Goat. 11. Gabriel Interprets the Vision. How do these themes apply to today? First, you can't hide anything from God, He sees and knows everything. Second, God is control of the events of the world, present and future, we are not. Third, following Jesus doesn't gurantee an easy road but rather the complete opposite. May I and all of us as Born-Again Christians apply these lessons in Jesus name.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Controlling your Emotions and Desires Preserves your Christian Witness and Testimony
Posted : 30 Jul, 2023 04:49 PM

Thanks for your posts Contented and LittleDavid. James 5:16 says that we are to confess our faults to one and pray for one another that we may be healed. I admit that i'm a bigtime major controller in my type a choleric personality and disability and it has brought down curses and destruction on myself and others on account of this and i need God's help to overcome this on a daily basis and learn to surrender everything to Jesus. I know this ain't going to go very far with my future wife in our ministry, marriage and family now and in the future. Praise the LORD for His mercy and grace with all of us or we would all be in hell right now!!

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
😤😤 sending guido and knuckles to little david's house to collect on the peaches and cream corn loot 🌽🌽💲💲
Posted : 30 Jul, 2023 04:33 PM

Thanks for the humor and Praise the LORD for you posting this. I and all those who are Born-Again Christians need these reminders from the WORD OF GOD so we can keep ourselves in line with God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit's help. John 15:5-8 illustrates this and we stay connected to Jesus in prayer, God's Word, worship and praying in our private prayer language and then do what the WORD says with God's help(see James 1:22-25). I admit that i have failed in this area many times, but thank God for His grace and mercy through our LORD JESUS CHRIST through confession and repentance(see 1 John 1:9 and 2 Cor 7:10). I admit that i've let my emotions and desires rule my life for way too long and i can stop it with God's help. Like Joyce Meyer has said from her book LIVING BEYOND YOUR FEELINGS: "The only one you can control is yourself." And it's really hard to do this with my type a choleric personality but it's better to control yourself than to try to control people, circumstances and the weather which is out of our control. The fact of the matter is that God controls circumstances and the weather and God gave us free will according to Genesis 2:15-17 and He will not go against people's free will but will respect their free will whether they want a personal relationship with Jesus or not. And i've failed in this area but thank God for His grace and mercy. Thanks for posting this homelesschristian.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
The God Shot: 100 Snapshots of God's Character In Scripture by Tara-Leigh Cobble from Turning Point Ministries with Dr. David Jeremiah
Posted : 29 Jul, 2023 06:45 PM

I just started this book and i'm in the section of THE GOD OF PEACE BASED ON MATTHEW 6:25-33 AND I FINISHED DAYS 1 AND 2. I WILL KEEP YOU ALL POSTED.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Praise God for Believers!
Posted : 29 Jul, 2023 06:32 PM

Amen to that Moonlight7.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10