World 🌎 news

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Wedding
Posted : 23 Jun, 2023 04:00 PM

BTW

Someone better have that Cash !đź’°đź’°

You have to have money to live on after that wedding, should the marriage Last. Which is the Most important part .

Financial problems often cause divorces.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Wedding
Posted : 23 Jun, 2023 05:17 PM

Money is widely known as one of the leading causes of divorce in America. It's estimated that financial problems contribute to 20-40% of all divorces. That means that for every 10 marriages that end in divorce, four of them are because of money.Dec 29, 2022

National Debt Relief: 54% Believe Debt Is A Reason For Divorce

Why is money the main cause of divorce?

Answer ·

Money is NOT the main cause of divorce. It’s the disagreement and the possessiveness about the money that becomes the problem. I know many couples where either the husband is rich or the wife is rich or both. They still are able to lead a happy and wholesome life because they are in agreement about how they view the money. Collectively it’s all one pot and “theirs” or each person holds on to their money and contribute in a fair manner to the family, whatever sails the boat. But, when the two are unable to come to an agreeable conclusion about who earns/spends and how they view the financial responsibility of the family, that’s where the problems begin.

Ramsey Solutions

https://www.ramseysolutions.com › ...

Money Ruining Marriages in America: A Ramsey Solutions study

Feb 6, 2018 — According to a new survey by Ramsey Solutions, money fights are the second leading cause of divorce, behind infidelity.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Wedding
Posted : 23 Jun, 2023 05:22 PM

Dave Ramsey popular

American radio financial advisor

thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
Wedding
Posted : 24 Jun, 2023 06:03 AM

what!!! 29k? who the heck is paying that for a wedding? that's crazy

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Wedding
Posted : 24 Jun, 2023 08:45 AM

People who financially able to !

And then those who just go into deep debt and think about the debt later.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Wedding
Posted : 24 Jun, 2023 05:37 PM

I'd rather have a simple wedding that costs less than that, Moonlight7. That is crazy. I will definitely save money for me and my future wife's wedding in the future. As Proverbs 22:7 says: "The rich rules over the poor, And the borrower is servant to the lender." This verse encourages us to live within our means. Living outside our means only puts strain on the marriage relationship.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Wedding
Posted : 25 Jun, 2023 05:38 AM

Hopefully you find s spouse who thinks that day way !

Couples have to agree on things as important as finances.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Wedding
Posted : 25 Jun, 2023 05:40 AM

" Hopefully you find a spouse that thinks that same way! "

edit

thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
Wedding
Posted : 26 Jun, 2023 04:37 PM

You're wasting your time wishing someone luck, no one wants a relationship let a lone marriage these days. And even if they did they would likely run off the second they find someone better.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Wedding
Posted : 26 Jun, 2023 05:01 PM

I disagree thatguy93a. I want that kind of marriage for me and future spouse according to Scripture and it has nothing to do with luck but the Sovereign Providential hand of God, He is control of all things yet we have a free will to choose whether we want to submit to His plan or not.

Page : 1 2