Author Thread: Series on the book of Daniel
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Series on the book of Daniel
Posted : 29 Jul, 2023 06:00 PM

I am going to start a series on the book of Daniel. Here's the themes from the Dr. David Jeremiah Study Bible: 1. A Kingdom with No End. 2. The Rise and Fall of Earthly Kingdoms. 3. Glimpses into the Eternal. May we as Born-Again Christians realize that God is still on the throne and reigns over all the nations and still has a plan even in these perilious end times we are living in. I just got done with chapters 1 through 4 today and here are the themes: 1. Daniel and His Friends Obey God. 2. Nebuchadnezzar's Dream. 3. God Reveals Nebuchadnezzar's Dream. 4. Daniel Explains the Dream. 5. Daniel and His Friends Promoted. 6. The Image of Gold. 7. Daniel's Friends Disobey the King. 8. Saved in Fiery Trial. 9. Nebuchadnezzar Praises God. 10. Nebuchadnezzar's Second Dream. 11. Daniel Explains the Second Dream. 12. Nebuchadnezzar's Humiliation. 13. Nebuchadnezzar Praises God. How do these themes apply to our Practical Everyday Life today? First, thrive where God sovereignly plants you. Second, have a biblical balance of submitting to those in authority without compromising your Christian convictions. Third, ask God for wisdom in all situations whether easy or difficult. Fourth, humble yourself before God or He will humble you. May we as Born-Again Christians be bold and wise witnesses for Christ in our words and actions with the Holy Spirit's help in these perilious end times we are living in. PRAISE THE LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Series on the book of Daniel
Posted : 30 Jul, 2023 05:11 PM

I just got done with chapters 5 through 8. Here's the themes: 1. Belshazzar's Feast. 2. The Writing On The Wall Explained. 3. Belshazzar's Fall. 4. The Plot Against Daniel. 4. Daniel in the Lions' Den. 5. Daniel Saved from the Lions. 6. Darius Honors God. 7. Vision of the Four Beasts. 8. Vision of the Ancient of Days. 9. Daniel's Visions Interpreted. 10. Vision of a Ram and a Goat. 11. Gabriel Interprets the Vision. How do these themes apply to today? First, you can't hide anything from God, He sees and knows everything. Second, God is control of the events of the world, present and future, we are not. Third, following Jesus doesn't gurantee an easy road but rather the complete opposite. May I and all of us as Born-Again Christians apply these lessons in Jesus name.