Author Thread: How, When & Where Men and Women Derive Their Value
Handyman62

View Profile
History
How, When & Where Men and Women Derive Their Value
Posted : 14 Sep, 2023 06:22 PM

In the western world men and women are valued differently at different times. Now when I speak of their value it is their value in the marital world.

So to start off women are given 100% of their marital value upfront and without having to do anything to earn it. From 18 to the age of 24 that value remains pretty constant at 100% unless a woman does something to lower it. From 25 to 30 her value naturally begins dropping and from 31 to 35 that drop accelerates. After 35 most women hit the wall and have lost most of their marital value.

Men on the other hand aren't given any marital value upfront and have to earn their value. So typically at 18 a man has 0% and if he goes to school and or works hard his value will steadily increase and by the time he's 35 he may have achieved 50% or more of his value and by the time he's in his 50s and 60s he's likely to have reached 100% of his value.

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2023 06:31 PM

why do I get the idea you're some creep messaging women young enough to be your granddaughter?

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2023 07:38 PM

Your comment sounds like a bitter divorced older woman who's angry because men her age are attracted younger instead of her.

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2023 07:56 PM

😂

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Sep, 2023 05:22 PM

Most Men have their Own opinion about women. Seems this is yours.

Men have Preferences too . Its a personal choice.

Often people just dont get what they desire.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Sep, 2023 06:43 PM

Moonlite7 I realize that when men speak hard truths to women and they don't like what their saying a common tactic is to try and discount that truth.

So please explain to me how you arrive at what I said as just being an opinion?