Author Thread
Handyman62

View Profile
Losing Hope in Online Dating
Posted : 28 Apr, 2024 08:35 PM

Since you don't want to answer my question I will just give out some more information.

From around 18 to roughly their 30s, most women just want to party and have fun. But beginning in their 30s women begin realize they are going to hit the wall soon and decide to get serious about finding a husband. They all start looking for a tall, built, attractive, well spoken man who's a high earner.

The problem is most men like that are in very high demand. Ironically so were most of those women who were partying away their younger years. But now those women aren't in such high demand but believe they still deserve that "high demand guy".

That "high demand guy" is more interested in younger women, but are still be willing to have fun with an older woman but will be unlikely to take her seriously for anything else. Part of the reason for that is as women get older they tend to become more difficult to get along with. It's usually because as they get older they earn more more money, are more independent and have become more masculine, which for some odd reason they think is attractive to men. That's not to say there aren't plenty of men that would have them. It's just that these women are stuck on that "high demand guy" they can't have but stupidly reject average men.

In the event they happen to date a "high demand guy" and he rejects her. Then it's because he has a character flaw and not because she's just not that attractive to him. On the other hand if she goes out with an average guy she will typically reject him and also site a character flaw as the reason.

Here's part of the problem. Women are born physically attractive and in the modern world they rely on their beauty to attract and extract wealth from men. Many never seem to learn that you also have to be beautiful on the inside. That's mostly due to the sheer amount of attention that men give them, which in turn gives women a false sense that they are the whole package and perfect the way they are.

To God they may be but that's not real life so if your personality is lousy then it will eventually have a more profound impact, especially later in life. Most women think they are the prize and many men would agree. That is until he has to deal with that lousy personality of hers. But of course she will always claim it was him and not her and society will agree with her.

Hear this ladies. Men are very tolerant of women's flaws so if you're having problems attracting men or keeping men. IT'S NOT THEM IT'S YOU.

Handyman62

View Profile
Posted : 27 Apr, 2024 07:40 AM

@HazelEyesSparkle I'm very curious what this character flaw is you mentioned. Is it one man, some men or do all the men you have talked to have this flaw? Could you please be more specific?

Handyman62

View Profile
Understanding of The BIBLE & obedience to God a must in a partner.
Posted : 26 Apr, 2024 02:14 PM

I believe Adan & Eve were either saved from the beginning or were at least given the opportunity to be saved.

Handyman62

View Profile
Posted : 26 Apr, 2024 02:02 PM

I know you don't like the advice I have given you in the past but again I'm going to tell it like it is.

There are likely millions of men out there that would make great husbands. But they are invisible to you because you are looking for the perfect man that quite frankly you're not going to find.

You like most modern women have set your standards so high that most men aren't even on your radar. And even when you do land a date with someone you turn him off. Why I don't know, but the problem is with you not them.

You need to be the women that men want and not what you think men want. Men are very simple. We want women that are non argumentative, very respectful and submissive. We want to take care of our wives and children, not compete with them. We want to come home to a clean house, a good meal and a respectful loving partner. We want a women that we will gladly lay down our lives for and not a woman that makes our live a living hell.

You need to look very deeply at yourself. Unfortunately you won't get good advice from most people. But I know you will likely only listen to someone who massages your ego and tell you it's not your fault. And of course that's your choice. So all I have to say to that is GOOD LUCK.

Women fall in love through their ears

Men fall in love through their eyes

Handyman62

View Profile
Mean people
Posted : 26 Apr, 2024 12:21 PM

KJVBibleLady even the KJV Bible is a translation from other languages so as far as it being less corrupt is very debatable as many new translations go back to the same original texts and try to translate Gods word into modern languages. Languages naturally change over time and there's no stopping that so updating the Bible really is important.

Think about it like this. Lets say you wanted to put Bibles into the hands of people born into a country that didn't speak or read any English? Now of course you could go there and try and teach all of them English and supply them with KJV Bibles, or you could give them a Bible that was translated into their language. Which would be easier, more efficient and reach more people?

The reality is it's not the language that's corrupt, it's the people.

Handyman62

View Profile
MEN AND WOMEN
Posted : 25 Apr, 2024 05:52 PM

Some spread false doctrine and when called out on it they then claim it's degrading to women.

Handyman62

View Profile
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 24 Apr, 2024 11:18 AM

Hey WNT have you thought about just buying a breeding pair of goats? I hear they're always ready to have kids.

Handyman62

View Profile
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 24 Apr, 2024 11:14 AM

Older men want younger women because women age like milk in the hot sun and men age like fine wine.

Handyman62

View Profile
Was false teacher Billy Graham right when he implied doctrine isn’t important, just have love⁉️
Posted : 24 Apr, 2024 11:10 AM

Women love men opportunistically. I wonder which category that type of love falls in?

Handyman62

View Profile
Everybody welcome
Posted : 24 Apr, 2024 11:03 AM

My needle in the haystack is an understatement. In my younger days I was more tolerant of the bull dung many people shoveled. Now that I'm older and more experienced I have realized that putting up with peoples excrement all those years only made life more difficult for me and not them.

So now I openly lay my cards on the table, both in my profile and here on the forums. Any woman that reads what I write and doesn't like it. Then as far as I'm concerned she can go pound sand. I'm not going to perform for a women just on the off chance she's going to give me some attention. Most women just aren't worth the effort anymore. So yeah, at my age I have little to offer and my needle is in a haystack the size of the United States.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10