Author Thread: People
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
People
Posted : 20 Oct, 2009 12:15 AM

When a person behaves in a certain way ask yourself "what is causing this person to act this way"

A lot of t he girls on here say I am tired of being hurt, "fair enough" from a guys perspective I am tired of girls not thinking about what they are doing and then not liking my responce.

Their is an old saying that goes like this "it takes two to tango" So the next time you feel like their are no decent people in this world, examine how you are responding to things. Just a thought. :bouncy:

Tarasye

View Profile
History
People
Posted : 20 Oct, 2009 02:31 AM

I think everyone is looking for that balance Travis, and that is no easy or small thing, whether you are a man or a woman, especially in this day and age where values have become what they are. Trust is difficult because we are in the end times when so many people are not trust worthy, and Christians for the most part do trust people and often do get hurt. Even people proclaiming to be Christian are not always the honest and trustworthy type of person we start out believing they are. Even within many churches, there are many lies, and trust is often breached.

We become a product of our environment. The Lord has so much Wisdom on this in the Words, "Love is Patient, Love is Kind". So be patient and be kind and remember that time is on your side for our life in the Love of Christ is eternal, so we can afford that luxury of taking our time to get to know someone. If it is the real deal, the Lord will help you cultivate it.

Tarasye

mariangela

View Profile
History
People
Posted : 21 Oct, 2009 09:08 AM

Dearest Travis.

Its extremely difficult to be specific, as each situation is different.

I believe that we all get hurt, sometime in our lives, and unfortunately the older you get the more prone you are to getting hurt, however, I dont believe its a gender thing, Men also get hurt, but they express it differently than woman...We are verbal creatures, men sometimes, keep it in themselves.

By been intolerant, or sick and tired, as you state,,,,does not show a christian type of willingness. We have to learn to tolerate people, and we have to learn to accept things in other peoples lives, otherwise I am afraid, it will be a lonely path.

Just my humble opinion

God Bless you,