Author Thread: REDUNDANT ACCOUNTS, HOW LONG SHOULD ONE KEEP ON AN ONLINE DATING APP
ATWOOKI256

View Profile
History
REDUNDANT ACCOUNTS, HOW LONG SHOULD ONE KEEP ON AN ONLINE DATING APP
Posted : 25 Sep, 2023 08:57 AM

7. I have noticed a lot of redundancy and unintentional dating on the app, someone chats and disappears and returns after months to again say hi, many blue ticks (see the messages and Ignore) the chats and ghosts and return afterward haha. Does this bother you also?

The app owners should set a limit on how long their account can stay active and deactivate and request one to log in or rejoin if they are still interested. We may be chatting with people's husbands and wives who got married a long time ago or people who even passed on. These redundant users are the cause of many giving up.

Do you have other ways this can be solved? otherwise waiting for a message or reply on the app is becoming something else hahaahahhahah.

Maybe I just have to pray and fast for a quick manifestation of God's ordained partner if he is here so that I quickly exit

austin93a^

View Profile
History
REDUNDANT ACCOUNTS, HOW LONG SHOULD ONE KEEP ON AN ONLINE DATING APP
Posted : 26 Sep, 2023 01:48 PM

this is a wonderful idea from a user standpoint. unfortunately if we remove old users the site operators would stem to lose money so I can't see it happening. with only active users paying for the full version would give you less value as you wouldn't need to know when the user last logged on. in addition less users equals less advertising/marketing power. people paying to advertise here like to see big numbers when it comes to user counts. then of course implementing it would take time/money.