Author Thread: You have to get it right at the start
sdottrent

View Profile
History
You have to get it right at the start
Posted : 9 Oct, 2023 01:20 PM

You don't become immediately born gain after you give your life to Christ, You become born again once you repent and get baptized and receive the Holy Ghost.

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Mark 1:8 I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.

How do you know when you have received the Holy Ghost? You will hear the sound = speaking in other tongues.

John 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Acts 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Acts 10:[44] While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word. [45] And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost. [46] For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter, [47] Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?[48] And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.

Acts 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2023 10:24 AM

As nicely as I can say this.

Moonlight how many years have you been on this forum⁉️

Yet, I have been asking you and others, who think like you, for just 👉👉👉ONE👈👈 example of a modern biblical miracle. I stress ONE because you’ve never been able to show even ONE biblical miracle‼️‼️

You can’t find a single miracle to show on the forum because you and your friends have NONE‼️‼️

You NEVER found even ONE single quadriplegic who has been miraculously and INSTANTANEOUSLY healed‼️‼️‼️BUT Jesus and the true apostles healed these kinds of problems all over Israel‼️‼️‼️

Your false teachers just talk but never heal nobody

Neither you nor your gullible friends can find ANY modern example of ANYone who has been miraculously healed biblically and instantaneously‼️‼️‼️

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2023 01:14 PM

Seek God for the Holy Spirit.

So you will have Wisdom.

Quite trying to teach

your Own mindset.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2023 01:16 PM

You need counseling in Spiritual awareness.

I have a Man teacher so dont try to teach me Anything. You need a teacher.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2023 01:17 PM

BTW

Ask God for your questions.

Are dont you know how to Talk to God Yet.

Prayer

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2023 01:22 PM

The Bible is proof.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2023 07:55 PM

Things just never change.

Moonlight you’ve 👉👉never been able👈👈 to prove your false miracles so you just get mad and stay bitter at people exposing your false belief in modern miracles.

Bitterness is a sin. Christians are commanded to not be bitter.

Maybe that explains why you’re so easily deceived by false claims of miracles and false tongues.

Why don’t you just turn away from you false belief in modern miracles that never happen anyway and believe in the real biblical miracles instead that really did happen‼️‼️‼️

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2023 05:48 AM

I have never been in false teaching .

Everything I post on Bible is Truth.

So you need to seek God because you have a prideful spirit.

Try Seeking some Wisdom.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2023 05:51 AM

You dont know people All over the Universe.

Stop starting Lies and saying I dont know the Bible.

You are the one in ERROR.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2023 05:56 AM

Im not bitter or mad.

You are a Prideful man who thinks he can teach.

Thinks....

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2023 05:59 AM

Always

trying to destroy others topics on here shows who intelligent you are.

Think you are.

Page : 1 2 3 4