Author Thread: I was feeling like I wanted to die
MorganEugeneTackett

View Profile
History
I was feeling like I wanted to die
Posted : 12 Feb, 2024 06:42 PM

Before I got baptized last year I was feeling like I wanted to die. I felt like if I left this world everything would be better for those that I love. But after coming back to my faith and getting baptized those thoughts went away. God put people in front of me to help me draw closer to Him. He saved me from certain sins I had trouble escaping from and He set me free. When I decided I wanted to be baptized it was like I broke out of Satan’s grip. Satan even tried his best to stop me from telling my pastors over Facebook that I wanted to take the baptism by having the power shut off before I could do it. But it came right back on and I told them “I’m ready.”. Now my reasons for wanting to die has completely changed. I still can’t wait for the day I close my eyes in death, but it’s not death I’m looking forward to, it’s the new life after that I’m mostly looking forward to. I can’t wait for the day to meet my Lord. To see His face. I love my Lord. And I thank Him for saving my soul. Satan still tries to get at me though, but I got a Father in Heaven watching over me and keeping me safe and keeping me line. I love Jesus. I love Him. I don’t know what else I can say except I love Him. Amen.