Author Thread: Photos
Joseph5365

View Profile
History
Photos
Posted : 24 Oct, 2009 10:54 PM

Is having a photo, of you and a good female friend a turn off on a dating site? I have a photo of me and my friend, just wonder if it comes across as she is competition for any potential dates.

View Profile
History
Photos
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 07:34 AM

personally I don't have a problem with photos of men and women together I always guess its a friend or family member.. nothing more or they would not be here..

GBU

View Profile
History
Photos
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 10:55 AM

dear joesph, if it was me and a i seen a woman with a pic of a man with her on her profile id move on by..

ole cattle

Phoebe2

View Profile
History
Photos
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 12:03 PM

If u're here to meet a woman, why would u put another woman's photo?! to me it's a turn off. I wouldn't leave a chance to confuse people.

View Profile
History
Photos
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 01:04 PM

i have assumed they are a friend or a "former". However, i don't ponder on it. So not a turn off (unless there are a couple pictures and she is in it). I also consider she may be a sister or a cousin. I enjoy the photos where they are in different settings...not where there are 3-4 pictures at the same place and with the same people. i did see a photo where it appeared there may be some cuddling/over familiarity between man and woman; that made me uncomfortable.

Prov31_Lady

View Profile
History
Photos
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 05:38 PM

It's very confusing and I don't see the point. If it's a very close friend who is a big part of your life, then maybe I could understand, but you HAVE to explain this in your profile. Otherwise, everyone is going to assume it's an ex - and why on earth would you put an ex on your profile if you were serious about finding a new woman? If you include a picture of you with a group of friends (guys and girls mixed), then that's perfectly fine, but make sure to indicate which one is you in the picture.

View Profile
History
Photos
Posted : 26 Oct, 2009 11:32 AM

if I see another mans pic on a ladies profile I :ROFL:

Then move on.

I am a funny guy and my jokes do get me in trouble so,I will stop here.:stop:

View Profile
History
Photos
Posted : 26 Oct, 2009 06:30 PM

After I wrote my comment I did find a woman with her boyfriends pic.She said I am dating him and am open to dating other men.:stop:

Can you trust a woman that does that?:ROFL:

I just laughed and moved on.

View Profile
History
Photos
Posted : 29 Oct, 2009 05:48 AM

I find it confusing as I do not know if it is a recent pic bc it might be an old GF. Best to crop.

View Profile
History
Photos
Posted : 29 Oct, 2009 10:40 PM

Nope, no women in your photos unless you are the daddy. I don't even understand why men on here will make their profile pic a photo of them and dear old mom. I think you guys are trying to show us you love your moms and that's great but it looks like you have to take your mom on a date with you. What woman wants that? There's no room for girl "friends" hugging on you in photos either. I don't get that. Yes, they are viewed as competition in some form.

View Profile
History
Photos
Posted : 30 Oct, 2009 12:54 PM

Not a problem. I mean could be lifelong friends from gradeschool, a cousin, sister .....

If people have an issue, then they have a brain to think and a mouth to ask questions.

Page : 1 2