Author Thread: Prayer request for my 5 year old son Ethan....
Admin

Prayer request for my 5 year old son Ethan....
Posted : 3 Nov, 2009 08:18 AM

I would like to ask everyone to pray for my son Ethan who is 5 years old.

Although he is not my biological son, I have loved him and cared for him since he was left with me 4 years ago and he believes that I am his father. When he was a year old his biological mother dropped him off with my son Cody and I and disappeared for over a year. Since then she has come in and out of his life multiple times but never in a consistent or healthy way. A month ago his mother decided to move to Washington and take Ethan with her. She is a non-believer, she has struggled with substance abuse and she has lived a bisexual life style for the past 4 years so I would appreciate prayer for her also. Ethan is an extraordinary child made extraordinary by His Maker for His Maker, his Father in heaven. Please pray that the Lord would be with him, keep him and protect him. The path ahead of him will not be an easy one.

I have posted photographs of Ethan on my profile so that you can place a little face with your prayers. Thank you.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Nov, 2009 08:30 PM

Prayers sent!! :)

gko912

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Nov, 2009 05:55 PM

awwww he's adorable!!! I will definitely pray for all of you... and especially Ethan that God may walk with him and for his mother to be saved as well :o)

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Nov, 2009 06:07 PM

dear gko, welcome to the forums..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Nov, 2009 11:26 AM

You are all in my prayers...

I hope that these songs give you some form of encouragement and hope that God will take care of you all..

MERCY ME: Hold Fast: The Promise

THIRD DAY: Cry Out To Jesus; Call My Name; Tunnel

NICOLE C. MULLEN: Call On Jesus

May the Lord hear our prayers...Amen.

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Nov, 2009 11:22 AM

I posted photos of Ethan (5 years old), Cody (12 years old) and myself above because Sunday the 1st of November 2009 was our last day with Ethan. I have requested prayer for Ethan in the prayer requests.

Dear Brother in Christ, I will pray for you, Cody, andalso pray for Ethan and his mother. Remember the Lord is in control so I am sure you will be on your knees praying for Cody and Ethan everyday.

God bless you and give you peace

Eda

cat123

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Nov, 2009 01:07 AM

Your story hs moved me.. I am praying for ethan and his mother. Im praying that somehow his mother is reached by God and be saved! You are an extrodinary person and God is glad in you for being a wonderful son to him and a wonderful father to your sons! :glow:God bless you in your journey in life.

Boriquaflor

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Dec, 2009 02:29 PM

I will pray for you and your children. May God keep him out of harms way and return to where he truly belongs, though I feel that if she's left him in the past she will do it again. So wait patiently. I know it's easier said then done but every experience is a learning one. I wish you and your family the best of luck, bless ya!

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Dec, 2009 09:55 AM

You have my prayers....

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Dec, 2009 03:26 PM

Prayer changes things of this we can be certain. I have a sister who suffers from substance abuse and has children that also were left behind. How brave of you to post this very personal part of your llife with us I admire your strength . God is faithful, and I will be praying for all of you. May God continue to bless you as you bless others.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jan, 2010 05:45 AM

prayer with faith always works!!! For without FAITH it is IMPOSSIBLE

Page : 1 2