Author Thread: Prayer request for my 5 year old son Ethan....
Admin

Prayer request for my 5 year old son Ethan....
Posted : 3 Nov, 2009 08:18 AM

I would like to ask everyone to pray for my son Ethan who is 5 years old.

Although he is not my biological son, I have loved him and cared for him since he was left with me 4 years ago and he believes that I am his father. When he was a year old his biological mother dropped him off with my son Cody and I and disappeared for over a year. Since then she has come in and out of his life multiple times but never in a consistent or healthy way. A month ago his mother decided to move to Washington and take Ethan with her. She is a non-believer, she has struggled with substance abuse and she has lived a bisexual life style for the past 4 years so I would appreciate prayer for her also. Ethan is an extraordinary child made extraordinary by His Maker for His Maker, his Father in heaven. Please pray that the Lord would be with him, keep him and protect him. The path ahead of him will not be an easy one.

I have posted photographs of Ethan on my profile so that you can place a little face with your prayers. Thank you.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jan, 2010 05:46 AM

for without faith it is impossible to please God

InHisService4Ever

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Feb, 2010 06:47 AM

Hi ,

My heart goes out to you too.I'm sure your pain is great in his leaving. I have offerd up prayer for Ethan and his mom, its clear her thoughts are not whats best for her son. How ever take into heart that God allowed Ethan to have the first few years of His life with a godly man ...Was Moses given more than that..I think not !

Is it possible for you to still be in touch with Ethan ? Letters notes, cards anything to somehow still be an influence in his life even if it is only from a distance for now.

May God be with Ethan..it seams he already was from a young age when he was placed in your care ..

Hi Blessings to you. J

vincher

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Feb, 2010 01:22 AM

The Lord Love and will always guard you and never will allow any harm or danger to come close to you or your chidlren.

God Bless you, and be of Good Cheer

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jun, 2010 09:09 PM

Dear Lord,You say in Your Word, That whatever we ask the Father for,healing,forgivnes, take awy our troubles and hurts, and we ask in Your Name,"Jesus Christ our saviour" and believe in You, and your eternal life, it will be Done..so we ask and believe,that You will interceed and Be with this family, Ethan, and household,in their time of need, Thank you father,in your Sons name Jesus Christ,,Amen.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jul, 2010 07:30 AM

He is our ever present help in the time of need. I pray peace on this situatation and protection on Ethan . In Jesus name let it be so.:angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Aug, 2010 10:50 AM

MY PRAYERS...GOD BLESS!

loving7

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Sep, 2010 12:38 PM

I only read this for the first time just now, and it has torn at my heart. I am so sorry that that precious boy was taken from you, I shall certainly be praying in earnest for Ethan. May God continue to bless and strengthen you as you walk closely with him, I am here for you too Dave.

Warm regards,

Elizabeth.

Page : 1 2