Author Thread: Where have all the cowgirls gone? - a reversal from Ask a Guy
Admin

Where have all the cowgirls gone? - a reversal from Ask a Guy
Posted : 7 Nov, 2009 12:29 PM

I hope you don't mind sistersongbird, but I thought this could be an interesting and thought provoking question for the ladies too.

If you were having mechanical problems with your vehicle or you were in any situation when you could use a helping hand, would you take the help and be greatful, or would you shun it away? If help were offered by a gentleman, would you automatically assume he was trying to "hit" on you? Or would you consider that he was just being a Christian gentelman?

If a gentleman holds a door open for you, do you take the time to look him in the eyes, give him a smile and thank him? Or just continue on your way?

I think we cannot blame the loss of chivalry all on the men. We as women should also show our gratitude when we see chivilrous (sp) acts.

Just something that came to mind.

With love,

T

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Where have all the cowgirls gone? - a reversal from Ask a Guy
Posted : 8 Nov, 2009 03:24 PM

I can understand this a little...there's been quite a few times where I've offered to help a woman and have had such a negative/sever response that it turns me off from doing it as much/anymore. Now the reasons behind why they refuse/reject could be infinite...and they could be very good reasons, but I'm not even going to try and figure them out. I guess the point is...we should be polite to everyone. If someone politely offers a hand, politely refuse...don't throw it back at them. And we can blame some of this on a increasingly evil world. There are more and more twisted people out there, and all they do is burn the nice ones. Vulgar, violent, discriminatory, sneaky people...and mostly men...so I try not to blame anybody for rejecting my help very much...but it still burns a little.

:peace::peace: