Author Thread: abortion-healthcare plan
Admin

abortion-healthcare plan
Posted : 11 Nov, 2009 08:28 AM

I have heard that the Democrates are fighting over abortion that is funed by the healthcare plan.Some say no funding at all for abortion.All will be forced to take a stand.Obama is not the most leberal or pro-abortion President we have had.

Clinton was.Obama has been riding the fence.He has moved towards abortion but does not take the final step.He will go the way the party goes.Yes,the Democrate party has prolife members.It is becoming an issue.they claim that they learned from the mistakes of the past.The radicals are not happy about not getting there way.Several high ranking Dems are avoiding the issue.They know that this health care issue will force them.It was a Democrate that put in the no insurance funds for abortions.:prayingf:

Your praying about this will bring it to a head.

View Profile
History
abortion-healthcare plan
Posted : 11 Nov, 2009 10:28 PM

Generally speaking....

I believe the liberals (whether they be democratic or republican) are hurting our society.

America is supposed to stand for freedom. It seems liberals want to make a law for everything; that's not freedom.

Obama is very stealthy.

Just my two cents....

View Profile
History
abortion-healthcare plan
Posted : 13 Nov, 2009 06:07 AM

hooray!

awesome browneyedgirl

In christ

So do you really think god hates bigfoot? LOL:yay:

Steve

View Profile
History
abortion-healthcare plan
Posted : 13 Nov, 2009 10:23 AM

Hey Steve!! Thank you for your praises!! :yay:

Actually, I think that God made Esau hairy so it would be easier for Jacob to imitate him by using the goat's skins and therefore receive the birthrite Esau gave up too easily. I think God is all-knowing so He knew it was going to happen from the get-go. I just wanted to see if others felt that way too.

Why else would the fact that Esau was so hairy be included in the Bible? (serious question)

With love,

T

View Profile
History
abortion-healthcare plan
Posted : 13 Nov, 2009 03:24 PM

Hey Browneyedgirlky

I know its a lot of reading,but read this passage for me and then tell me what you think please.

�AT THIS TIME I WILL COME, AND SARAH SHALL HAVE A SON.� 10 And not only this, but there was Rebekah also, when she had conceived twins by one man, our father Isaac; 11 for though the twins were not yet born and had not done anything good or bad, so that God�s purpose according to His choice would stand, not because of works but because of Him who calls, 12 it was said to her, �THE OLDER WILL SERVE THE YOUNGER.� 13 Just as it is written, �JACOB I LOVED, BUT ESAU I HATED.�

14 What shall we say then? There is no injustice with God, is there? May it never be! 15 For He says to Moses, �I WILL HAVE MERCY ON WHOM I HAVE MERCY, AND I WILL HAVE COMPASSION ON WHOM I HAVE COMPASSION.� 16 So then it does not depend on the man who wills or the man who runs, but on God who has mercy. 17 For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, �FOR THIS VERY PURPOSE I RAISED YOU UP, TO DEMONSTRATE MY POWER IN YOU, AND THAT MY NAME MIGHT BE PROCLAIMED THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE EARTH.� 18 So then He has mercy on whom He desires, and He hardens whom He desires.

19 You will say to me then, �Why does He still find fault? For who resists His will?� 20 On the contrary, who are you, O man, who answers back to God? The thing molded will not say to the molder, �Why did you make me like this,� will it? 21 Or does not the potter have a right over the clay, to make from the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for common use? 22 What if God, although willing to demonstrate His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction? 23 And He did so to make known the riches of His glory upon vessels of mercy, which He prepared beforehand for glory,

In Christ

steve