larynx84

View Profile
History
Hello from Shannon
Posted : 6 Jun, 2008 08:29 PM

Hello.

I live in the MA suburbs.

I just graduated from College.

I love music! I love to sing music, and I am learning the guitar. I listen to just about everything including classic rock, old school rap/hiphop, 80's, pop, Alternative, New Age, Opera, selected country, JAZZ, Christian Rock, Christian Alternative (which I refer to as Angry Christian Music), musicals, Baroque, Classical, Romantic periods of Classical music and Irish Punk rock.

I LOVE coffee. Its a social thing. Although I don't need it as a requirement to get up.

I love being involved in a church. Wether by sunday school, ccd, church clean up, craft fair volunteer, or worship.

I love movie watching, except for Horror.

I am a geek. I love sci fi, playing Dungeons and Dragons (with a D20), I am an occasional Mythbusters watcher, and occasionally I L.A.R.P. I play video games, and I am a book worm. (Disclamer) However, these are all fantasy games to me, and I don't take them seriously.

I like to write ALOT. (although my grammar is pretty bad.) So if your a Grammar fanatic- I personally don't care.

I love animals. I have a gorgeous cat who is 13, who believes she is three. My parents have 2 dogs, and 2 cats.

I used to have rats, and hampsters.

I am a very caring person, sometimes self sacrificing, but I'm working on that.

I love God and I want to serve him in every way possible. I have believed since I was 3 years old and I remember the moment vividly.

I occasinally drink, but if I had to count, it would be every other month- 1 glass of red wine, or a mud slide, or watermelon martini. I think for the most part, as long as a person is not drinking to get plastered its okay.

I am not sure what else to say. So yeah just message me and I will (I promise) message you back.