Author Thread: Several Miracles in one story
Admin

Several Miracles in one story
Posted : 2 Dec, 2009 01:07 PM

My 8 yr old is a 2 yr Juvenile Diabetic ....... recently her appendix blew and perferated her intestines ..... she was going to die.

Go back a few hours ...... we were treating her for Ketos (as instructed per DR) but, on the 3rd day for the 1st time I couldn't get ahold of the DR the phone lines were wacked out on their end - but, I heard God tell me to take her to the ER.

Once there they told me it was amazing she was still alive with the amount of puss and feces that had covered her inside.

Afterwards she wasn't recovering from the surgery, the Diabetes was keeping her from recooping. On the 16th day they were going to ship her to a Childrens Hospital where they could do another surgury and put a feeding tube in. They said they would give the meds (she had 3 viruses in her only one they could call Staph - the others they couldn't id - and her white count was 26) 20 more hours then she is shipping.

My oldest is a prayer warrior and did prayer for her that night with frinds and the next day they drew blood and her white count was 10...............the DR's said it usually grads down this was amazing ....... 2 days later she was released.

Miracle #1 - if the phones had worked she would've died as we were treating her incorrectly.

Miracle#2 - she was cured w/o being able to id 2 of the infections.

Miracle #3 - wbc went less than half in just a few hours

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO JESUS ROCKS:rocknroll:

Hugz & Blessings,

Wen

Merilee

View Profile
History
Several Miracles in one story
Posted : 16 Jan, 2010 02:24 PM

Wen;

Thank you for sharing your testimony with us. It's exciting to hear how God moves in peoples lives. He is real, he's alive and he's walking with us minute by minute, Praise Him !

Warmest

Meri