Author Thread: GraceMae
Admin

GraceMae
Posted : 15 Dec, 2009 07:43 PM

I want to say Thank you to GraceMae for encouraging me to be the blessings in the forums. I have not had near as the opportunity to get to know her but from her post, profiles and personal emails. I see the smallest to the largest faith she seems to carry on. I know that this could only come from a good Loving Spirited Christian Woman. Thank you GraceMae for seeing what you seen in me and from the deepest gratitude from my heart I can only express in words. GivenLife

GraceMae

View Profile
History
GraceMae
Posted : 15 Dec, 2009 08:03 PM

GivenLife... What I want to say is... We women.. all colors, shapes and sizes, as God's children. Let us learn and grow from one another. I'm involved in a regular bible study with other fellow believers but many of us are not here. So, for those that have come to this site, let us all open up ourselves and share HERE on the Chat Forum Posts to help out one another. We dont' know whom willl profit from us just sharing a story or testimony. You can't even begin to know God's plans for you, but you'll never, ever know the revelation unless you, we, all put ourselves out here humbly and in reverence of truth to just "be us".

God has the plan.. All we got to do is oblige Him. He'll do the rest!

Thank you GL

* GraceMae