Author Thread: Cattleman
Admin

Cattleman
Posted : 15 Dec, 2009 07:51 PM

I want to Thank Cattleman for the kind words that he has said to me personally. They are all appreciated and will be remembered. Thank you for being a good Christian man in the Word and sharing in the forums. GivenLife

View Profile
History
Cattleman
Posted : 17 Dec, 2009 05:01 PM

dear miss given, you are most welcome. and it makes my ole heart glad that you found comfort in them words. thank you also for your kind words though i dont feel so deserving of them..cause i am far from perfect .. but coming from you they mean alot. thanks..

ole cattle

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
Cattleman
Posted : 19 Dec, 2009 07:20 PM

I, too, want to say "Thanks Ol' Cattle" for the nice things you have said to me on the forums. Also, thanks for keeping us all in line on here when we start to push the rules a little too far. You are always ready to step in and be the peacemaker, you remind us to be kind, and you call us out when we aren't kind. And somehow, you manage to be a perfectly kind gentleman even when you are calling us out on our behavior. So, Thanks! :applause:

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
Cattleman
Posted : 19 Dec, 2009 08:05 PM

dear bc, thank you for your kind words.. you cant know how much they mean to an ole man.. does my ole heart good..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Cattleman
Posted : 20 Dec, 2009 08:24 AM

dear bc, will you write me as id like to have a word with you.. i tried to write you but i couldnt as im too old hehe..

ole cattle