Author Thread: Blind Side Movie
aniontedbachelor

View Profile
History
Blind Side Movie
Posted : 16 Dec, 2009 06:48 PM

Great true story Movie of the year ( black

and whites in america can start to heal we help one another)

View Profile
History
Blind Side Movie
Posted : 22 Dec, 2009 04:14 PM

I just got back from seeing this movie, and it's a keeper! Sandra Bullock does some very solid acting portraying a strong, Southern, Christian lady. Yet her compassionate, and "desire to do a good thing" side comes through beautifully. A very likeable movie all the way through. It will tug at your heart, for sure, and make you smile, laugh, or even shed a tear....although, I didn't. :)

Has anyone on here seen Invictus or Brothers. They were interesting and well done films in their own right. However, Blind Side will most likely reach out to a larger audience as a whole, and was more consistent in the" keeping your attention" factor. But, I like Morgan Freeman's ability to act. He did a genuine job portraying Nelson Mandela, and once Matt Damon's character gained more life during the second half of the moive, the broader view was conveyed more clearly. It had a slow beginning, an intentionally paced out middle, and an uplifting ending.

View Profile
History
Blind Side Movie
Posted : 27 Dec, 2009 12:14 PM

Blind side was inspirational to show how you can put Hope and Act upon the greatest gift of all given to us, LOVE. LOVE should be used and shown to inspire one another to change or move forward to change at any cost where you are. Helping others iisnt just for those need of the help it also for those doing the helping. Indeed it can move feelings and the heart that love is the one purpose to want to interact in any kind of initive within a person... It is a Great story loved the Movie....GivenLife