Author Thread: Artificial Insemination or getting Knocked up.
ladythumper

View Profile
History
Artificial Insemination or getting Knocked up.
Posted : 17 Dec, 2009 05:51 AM

Which do you consider worse?

I haven't screamed at anyone on here I love how people make up stuff that's not true about me. I speak from my beliefs and convictions and if our beliefs don't match up so be it. Thats not screaming or attacking any one person.

Why is it that some Christians if they don't get their way they don't want to talk about something anymore. They want to sweep it under the rug like it doesn't exist?

Gbu

Kimberly:-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Dec, 2009 02:26 PM

dear folks, guitar, i like that..good post.

and jarr your question

what about if a single gal or guy was considering adopting a child?

my answer here

i am of the belief that GOD intended for chidren to have both of their parents and that they need both parents.. as divorce was not an option laid out by GOD originally..

it was never meant to be that way. so there would be no single parents except by the death of a spouse, a widow or a widower.. and in that case you take responsibility for the child when you marry their mother or father..

we are told to take care of our family. that can include your extended family as well. so if you have a family and you have a child or children in your family that becomes orphaned , i say definitely you should take them in as a member of your immediate family.

now we do have an example of moses becoming an orphan ,not because his mother and father didnt want him, but because they feared for his life if they kept him. and he was handed back to his mother to nurse him amazingly and then when he was older he was handed to pharoahs daughter to be her son. it didnt really say but im thinkin she was married..

on the chance that she wasnt you could say maybe that single folks should be allowed to adopt a child..

although that really goes against the family structure laid out in the bible..

i believe that a husband and a wife are there to be accountable to each other for the raising of that child.. and if you try doing so singly, then youre also teaching this child that its ok to not be married and have children. and next thing you know you wind up with whole generations of adults that dont even acknowlege the structure of a family as laid out by GOD. that one doesnt need to be married to have a child , be it by conception or by adoption and thats what is said to be gonna happen in the last days.. folks will be teaching not to marry.. and im not speaking of just to be celibate here.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Dec, 2009 03:02 PM

Yeah its wrong,plain and simple,She knows it in her heart,shes putting her desires before the lords,and that is never a good Idea,now shes looking for validation for her sin,her so called confidence,is really willful disobediance!

We dont get everything we desire in this life,the lord said take up your cross,sacrifice is a big part of true christianity

taking a mans seed into your body out of wedlock is a sin peiriod,no matter if you enjoy it or not...maybe shes not the woman god wants her to be yet,so he is waiting to send her mate.

I got one word for you kim........Spoiled.......not only do some people not get to have babies.......but they are lucky to have food and water.......or worship freely!

Im so sick of spoiled rotten american women.

In Christ

Steve

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Dec, 2009 03:28 PM

dear man, i understand your discomfort .. but lets please not make it personal and name call... thanks

ole cattle

ladythumper

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Dec, 2009 07:12 PM

Thankx Cattle for ur defense there are a couple gentlemen on here Archie and David are in same class.

I'm use to handling guys like that they just don't exist in my book.

I knew that I would get many enemies for my beliefs in wanting a baby when don't have a husband yet and that I don't want a divorced man. Practically everyone on here is divorced so that makes me the minority. I can handle anybody on here so don't feel like u have to run to my defense every time someone says a cross word. I just ignore people like that don't give them the time or day.

I also suspect there are many men on board here who really are wolves in sheep's clothing and they know who they are.

Tarasye I'm sorry too I know I'm no angel. Who is? I will respond back to ur reply later and really do welcome ur responses. I figure if people don't like what I write then don't read it. If u respond negatively or positively then I'm getting a reaction out of you and I'm going to keep posting away. Once I see no more responses period then I will lay this matter to rest not before.

Archie promise to get back to you on ur debate and glad to know there are some people on here who enjoy a good o'l fashioned debate.

I for one believe that Artificial Insemination and getting knocked up are night and day difference. Once is fornication one is not. Can you guess which is which?

To be continued later.

y

Page : 1 2