Author Thread: White Christmas for grabs?
ladythumper

View Profile
History
White Christmas for grabs?
Posted : 25 Dec, 2009 09:17 AM

Anyone?

We got our white Christmas alright and I'm ready for it to go already any takers.

I'm a sunshine girl a summer not a polar bear. We see so much snow down this way get tired of it.

Maybe God will send me a man who lives in warm weather so can finally escape this frozen tundra. Prefer to be sipping a virgin island drink on the beach than tromping around like a wooly mammoth in this white stuff.

For the record for whoever posted is 10 months enuf to get married that depends on the person. If I married every man I got serious with in 10 months Id be divorced. Takes time for a person's true colors to come out of the woodwork. Time will tell we should never rush when it comes to marriage. Prefer to be single and content than married and miserable to the wrong man. I've had a rule of at least knowing each other for a year before any type of serious committment. Then it varies how long the engagement period should be prior to marriage.

If ur in a long distance relationship then needs to be longer than a year cuz u don't get to spend as much time with each other to really get to know each other as you would if you live close by. This is what has worked for me and so far by the grace of God I'm divorce free. I do want to marry someone but I'm waiting on God for God's best and no less.

Gbu

Kimberly:-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Dec, 2009 01:33 PM

How are ya Lassie? Any news?

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Yes, you are right...while it takes just a small "spark" to ignite the Flames of Love -- it is only over time that Love will grow to that "Blazing Fire" that is undying!

Stay warm and dry!

Peace

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Dec, 2009 03:20 PM

dear lady t , no thanks as weve still got enuff layin around here for awhile.. hehe

ole cattle