Author Thread: What is your favorite "LOVE" Movie or Story?
Admin

What is your favorite "LOVE" Movie or Story?
Posted : 25 Dec, 2009 06:58 PM

Folks...What movie sticks in your mind as far as being a great Love Story? What comes to my mind first is "The Princess Bride". It was funny, yet spoke to something dear to my Heart -- True Love and what one will do...or endure for it.

So..what are your favorites and tell us why...and also anything about the characters that you liked or would want in your spouse.

Thanks

Peace

southerngrace09

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Dec, 2009 03:14 PM

The Notebook, A walk to remember

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Dec, 2009 09:02 PM

dear seuss, welcome to the forums.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Dec, 2009 09:35 PM

Kimberly,

You meant to say that "Fatherhood" is Fattening to a man.

(you see men tend to gain weight after marriage...get it...Fattening...gain weight?).

I'll be out by the bicycle rack after school to explain it.

Peace

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Dec, 2009 10:28 PM

you've got mail is definitely my favorite :glow:

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Dec, 2009 11:16 PM

my sister and dad watched 'emma' like a billion times so that's kinda grown on me. maybe it's my favorite and i just don't want to admit it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Dec, 2009 03:14 PM

the top 2 favorite would have to be "P.S I love you." and ""Persuasion", or then pride and prejudice, emma, sense and sensibility.

I know i know i'm such a girl!!!

rachel (aleithia)

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Dec, 2009 03:16 PM

remp25,

that's so cool to hear i guy like emma. it takes a courageous, strong guy to admit it. that's so awesome!

aleithia

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Dec, 2009 10:51 AM

I love P.S. I love you

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Dec, 2009 12:43 PM

A Classic - hard to find is "When the rains came" starring Omar Schariff...an I cant remember who else...oh well, its all good...

Serindipity- ...I cant remember the Actors but I like em both...lol...adventure/romance. They meet, spend time together, before parting her phone # on a $1.00 bill and put in a Book. Per chance they find each other a second time...Fate ??? Lake House- Differant years living in the same lake house and communicating by oddly by mail to each other...adventure/romace and against all odds they do meet in the same year...Keanu Reeves & Sandra Bullock.

Note Book - Well its a awesome story line...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Dec, 2009 08:36 AM

I really like "P.S. I Love You." There are some parts it could have done without, but the overall story is amazing. I really like the beginning scene and the argument the couple has... It really makes them seem like real people.

I also really liked "Pride & Prejudice" (both long and short, contemporary versions). I love the book.

"The Princess Bride" is a family favorite. My mother read the book to me as a child and pretty much all of us can quote the movie word for word.

Hmm...all my favorites start with P...that's odd... :rolleyes:

Page : 1 2 3 4