Author Thread: Should we tell others when they are doing wrong or bite the tongue.....Ouchie Ouch!
ladythumper

View Profile
History
Should we tell others when they are doing wrong or bite the tongue.....Ouchie Ouch!
Posted : 27 Dec, 2009 11:14 AM

I believe we are to be like Paul and he was quick to call Peter a hypocrite and other Jews as well. Doesn't the bible say we will judge Angels then why can't we resolve matters amongst ourselves?

We all know Paul was a humble man and didn't place himself above anyone else yet he still judged others out of love scolding them so they could learn to get right with God.

I believe we should be like Paul let others know that they are doing wrong and still be humble bout it.

If there is never anyone to tell you what ur doing is wrong then doesn't everything become permissable. We need more strong Christians who are more worried bout serving God and standing up for what's right as opposed to winning the popularity vote for or own selfish fame.

Any thoughts?

Gbu

Kimberly:-)

View Profile
History
Should we tell others when they are doing wrong or bite the tongue.....Ouchie Ouch!
Posted : 27 Dec, 2009 03:33 PM

Kimberly...Kimberly...Kimberly.

Talk about the kettle calling the vacum cleaner silver (or whatever)!

Your Sisters and Brothers have spent days trying to correct you... to no avail, so yes we are called to convict each other in Love and with Humility (something I sorely lack). That does not mean that it will be heard or do any good -- yet we would be remiss if we did not try.

Peace

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Dec, 2009 09:10 PM

dear lady t , part of preaching the word is tellin folks what is wrong for folks to do or be doin..

heres a little sercet , lots of times the sermons you recieve are as much for you as for anyone else in hearin distance.. we all need reminders..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Dec, 2009 04:34 PM

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: