Author Thread: over and over again
southerngrace09

View Profile
History
over and over again
Posted : 27 Dec, 2009 11:17 AM

I dated someone for two years. He's in the navy. He was the most amazing person I've ever met. He could make me laugh like no one else could and we had so much fun together. We were good friends at first, we met at my church. When it was time for him to go to a new base something devoloped between us. So we started@a@long distance relationship. It was amazing, and I just new that this was the person for me. He started gearing up for deployment. In the past this is when his relationships would fall apart, but ours only grew stronger. I knew that this would be the person I was going to spend the rest of my life with. A couple of months into deployment he wrote me an email and said sorry he couldn't do it anymore and that was it. I was crushed, but figured he wasa just having a hard time. When he got back we talked and he was mean and cruel, and I hated him. Weeks later I decided that I was going to find out what was going on and drove 8 hours to see him, only for him to be awful to me again. So I was done over it. Then he calls two weeks later to tell me his dad had passed away, and I became his strength again. I was there for him 24 hrs of the day. We hung out after that and we held hands and cuddled and then he told me that's what friends do. So I was like okay I will play it this way for awhile and he's started to be mean again. I just cabt take it. He's hurt me over and over again. I just don't get it.

southerngrace09

View Profile
History
over and over again
Posted : 19 Jan, 2010 12:16 PM

oh its okay

Page : 1 2 3