Author Thread: over and over again
southerngrace09

View Profile
History
over and over again
Posted : 27 Dec, 2009 11:17 AM

I dated someone for two years. He's in the navy. He was the most amazing person I've ever met. He could make me laugh like no one else could and we had so much fun together. We were good friends at first, we met at my church. When it was time for him to go to a new base something devoloped between us. So we started@a@long distance relationship. It was amazing, and I just new that this was the person for me. He started gearing up for deployment. In the past this is when his relationships would fall apart, but ours only grew stronger. I knew that this would be the person I was going to spend the rest of my life with. A couple of months into deployment he wrote me an email and said sorry he couldn't do it anymore and that was it. I was crushed, but figured he wasa just having a hard time. When he got back we talked and he was mean and cruel, and I hated him. Weeks later I decided that I was going to find out what was going on and drove 8 hours to see him, only for him to be awful to me again. So I was done over it. Then he calls two weeks later to tell me his dad had passed away, and I became his strength again. I was there for him 24 hrs of the day. We hung out after that and we held hands and cuddled and then he told me that's what friends do. So I was like okay I will play it this way for awhile and he's started to be mean again. I just cabt take it. He's hurt me over and over again. I just don't get it.

View Profile
History
over and over again
Posted : 8 Jan, 2010 09:03 AM

:waving: Yo Bro King803...brother Were's the Love..???...So very sorry We didn't do What, How, When and the Way you wanted Us to....:boxing:...with GOD's Word....

Might I suggest you stop Crucifying a brother in Christ and drop that stone from your hand. You have the right to your opinion and perspective as we all do. Its just nota a good thing to be Pointin Fingers cuz when ya do there is always 3 pointin back atcha. We all be equal at the foot of the Cross and We aint no pack of dogs here. We ( All ) be GOD's children. Lets All pull together not tear each other apart....Pretty Please...????...:rolleyes:...xo...

View Profile
History
over and over again
Posted : 8 Jan, 2010 09:30 AM

dear 803, sorry i didnt get back to ya sooner ..i been a little busy and missed this posting of yours..

you are right i am a confronter when folks step out of line here.. and you were and are still out of line here..

questioning others salvation from out the blue was just the beginning of your insults here.. you fill your second post with lots of them as well.

you wanted to deal with me well, now you get to..

if you wanna hang around here you need to please stop your insults right away..

this is a discussion forum , not a place for anyone to come in and take shots and insults at others in our replies..

heres a list of the insults i speak of in case you have any doubts about what is or isnt an insult..

1 all of you giving all this "kooky physch" advice need 2 get saved 4 real.

2 You didnt give the young lady sound advice from the word because u probaly have impure intentions yourself or don't have enough word in you 2 do so.

3 U must have been offended by me sayin get saved cuz u were the only one who responded.Throw a rock in a pack of dogs and the guilty one will holla out!

4 .Everybody on here aint a bootlegger like some of you

5 if you had read my comment wit your spiritual eyes and not acted b4 u thought it out because I offended your miserable flesh u would have recognized His son and kept your mouth shut!

thank you for your cooperation.

ole cattle

kingndaKing803

View Profile
History
over and over again
Posted : 9 Jan, 2010 12:44 AM

ok first I'm not in attack mode because I'm speaking truth and life and it defends it self and offends only enemies and attracts those seeking life.Secondly what are YOU talking about!? Did you read that before you posted it? It simply doe'snt warrant a responce from me because I will not deal with such foolishness.If you are offended with what I said thats between u and your God or god.Next time slow your role or roll and realize the context in which I was responding.It was 2 a truth rejector and busybody who's intention was 2 do exactly what you are doin mr or mrs puppet.

kingndaKing803

View Profile
History
over and over again
Posted : 9 Jan, 2010 01:04 AM

p s.Just wanted 2 add that I read your flower power responce again as well as your powder puff light and fluffy profile.When I respoded 2 that young lady I dealt with the root and offered a solution 2 her that I know settled her spirit if she recieved it.What u offered was weak watered down religion that has continually had people comin in sick and leaving suffering! The enemy don't care bout your feeding the homeless, love the muslims lilac and lace approach at living this life.he only repects power and authority and the fire of the Holy Ghost.I'm a warrior in God's army.Whoevers offended with my approach go see my commander.the enemy aint gonna stop and take his hands off u cuz u love the world and wanna see everybody saved and la la la.he only responds 2 his master and those who know who they are and who he is.so I hope you have learned something in defending YOUR brother in Christ(as if I'm not! do u now see the divisive trick of the enemy?) Don't reject this word,accept it and it shall heal thee and make thee whole! And next time stay outta God's business and only confront unrighteousness and carnality my lovin kinda sister. shalom

GraceMae

View Profile
History
over and over again
Posted : 9 Jan, 2010 07:35 AM

southerngrace, I apoligize for what has happened here in this posting. The diversion has taken us away from helping you my sister.

There is another good thread "Having Discernment and Understanding (in Bible Questions and Discussions) that I must apply for how this has gotten out of hand.

GraceMae

southerngrace09

View Profile
History
over and over again
Posted : 11 Jan, 2010 03:53 PM

I am completely in shock over this. Honestly? There is no need for this. I went out on a limb here and put out my thoughts, because it is something that is really bothering me. US all being christians I thought thtat it would be safe. Yall turned it into an argument. I didnt really want advice on what was wrong with him, because I have my own opinions on it. By the way king he is a true christian. You do not know him and therefore can make now judgements. I really just wanted to put it out there because 1 i knew that someone was going through the same thing as me and I could maybe just "talk out my feelings with someone" and two i thought that maybe someone who wasnt talking about there heart break would. Why would they now? Im sorry but please lets all be mature about this....

View Profile
History
over and over again
Posted : 11 Jan, 2010 04:49 PM

Southern,

I want to appologize to you. I should not have reacted the way I did. It became "all about us" and we forgot the Real reason we were here. This usually is an excellent place to hear what others have gone through and to apply it to your own "walk". But this has been a lesson to all of us that we are all weak and in need of a Shepherd and sometimes earplugs. I am sorry Sister...you did not deserve that.

Agnos

View Profile
History
over and over again
Posted : 11 Jan, 2010 05:35 PM

Please, let me say something...

It is not clear for me the origin of the anger... I don't see that our sister has been mistreated in any way, instead I read on the first page that she has said "Thanks guys..."

King, dear, it was no reason to base a discussion without sense.

Giving advice based on the word of God is not precisely or uniquely done through quotes of the Bible with "numbers" of chapters or verses... The important part of this is that WE LIVE the word of God.

I have not been here for a long yet, but in those 3 last weeks I have seen how those sisters and brother of mine have helped others in a constant and daily way,.. they have helped me to feel like in home here, safe and loved...

They are "living" in the Word of God and they speak about serious subjects, they play between each other, they pray like matures believers and laugh as the children of the Lord should do too.

Even more... Arch has said ...Sorry... and I can not understand his fault... but anyway he has behaved in an incredible humble way... in the way of Love...

More... I have seen how those women of God has "closed the lines" to save the loving environment of our Forum... which is your Forum too... stay here, please.... this is your Forum too!!!

It is good been passionate... but we have to remember that we are all BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

No more discussion, please, please... there is no reason... It is good that this things happen sometimes... THAT IS THE WAY TO LEARN... but we MUST LEARN AND GO ON IN PEACE...

King, young man, beautiful man of God... don't leave this posting without a word of harmony.... we will be more happy if you do it....Please...

Let's low the head right now, all of us and pray, and be nice again, and be humble...

and be children of the King of Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
History
over and over again
Posted : 11 Jan, 2010 05:44 PM

Amen!

View Profile
History
over and over again
Posted : 11 Jan, 2010 07:16 PM

dear folks, to my wonderful brothers and sisters here.. all of you please continue to share your feelings and and share each others burdens.. dont hold back , let em go..

just remember no name callin and insultin others.. that way we continue to have a wonderful place to come to to share and help lift each other up and to learn with each other.and pray for one another..

ole cattle

Page : 1 2 3