Author Thread: New Year's Resamalutions!
Admin

New Year's Resamalutions!
Posted : 27 Dec, 2009 09:23 PM

What are some of your New Year's Resolutions?

One of mine is to be prettier.

Ok...Be kinder...less judgemental.

What are yours?

:zzzz::zzzz:

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Dec, 2009 03:57 PM

dear arch, to loose about 10 lbs... hehe

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Dec, 2009 04:15 PM

Dear Cattle,

Are you talkin' about selling your bowling ball?

:laugh:

vkjewell

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Dec, 2009 09:46 PM

Mine is a continuation of this years', because all the fruit I had hoped to see is undersized. sigh. :prayingf:

I'd like to be known as a person who is as sensitive to others as I am WITH others. (Easily wounded, quick to pull a sword and cut off your ear.)

I'd like to have at least half of the fruit of the Love Chapter before I reach "middle age". (thank God all the women in my family all live to be 99!)

I'd like to say I have at least four true friends. And one very very very special one.

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Dec, 2009 08:07 AM

Hey you alll, here are mine:

To be a better "me"!

Be better about receiving compliments.

Take care of debt before my man comes to marry me.

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Dec, 2009 12:10 PM

Hey yall...

Arch - you are pretty, kind an diffinately less judgemental already...Soooo...now what...???..lol...xo

Cattle - once ya get to hiken a mile with that knee of yours you'll lose more than 10 lbs...but you be just fine the way you are...xo

Grace- Yup ! continue to progress in His Spirit...xo

As for my self...well...the same as every year...I keep it real simple. What ever GOD decides is alright by me...

May this New Year be filled with Blessins Galore for all...Luv ya all...Jude...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Dec, 2009 02:24 PM

Jude...

...Thank you for calling me Pretty! :glow:

You guys are some of the most wonderful people I have ever gotten to know and I want to wish all of you a most Blessed Year in 2010.

May God Pour His GRACES all over all of you! I have towels ready.

Peace

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Dec, 2009 04:08 PM

I see I came in late here.Mine is to continue to get my debt down.And find a job.Continue in school.Dennis

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Dec, 2009 09:49 PM

I got a note from a really cool lady today with well wishes and advice to keep life simple in this new year, that sounds like a good goal for me. The main one for sure is growing my walk in and relationship to the Lord.... also I will be smokeless by Friday! I'm claiming it right now!

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Dec, 2009 11:24 PM

Jim,

I will be praying for you on the quit smoking thing. Check with your local Health Department...most of them have some kind of program to help you. Cold turkey is a very diffcult way to stop. The best way is to have a plan...use all the tools available to you and a target date. Also exercise!...because you will find that you are compensating for the lack of nicotine with sweets or food period....which means you will put on some weight.

Check with your Health Dept.

Peace

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Dec, 2009 09:00 AM

Ahhhh...

Your welcome Arch...:bunny:..xo

Hey Jimbo...I been usein cinnamon sticks for that hand to mouth habit an they taste good to...:rolleyes:...xo

Yippy Yi Yo Yi Ya...the New Year is on the way....:yay:

Page : 1 2