Author Thread: Praising God again on the way to 2010
GraceMae

View Profile
History
Praising God again on the way to 2010
Posted : 31 Dec, 2009 03:31 PM

Well, just a few hours ago, I returned safely home from driving about 280 miles today. While I was driving back I got to thinking how very blessed I am for having a God who loves me so much that He protected me about stuff I probably don't even know about on the trip back home. Many times I think I want more out of this life, and sometimes feel disappointed but not too often, and then I take one of these drives like today, and then I get to realize the beauty of God's creation in the earth.

Part Interstate, part back roads, farmland. Seeing nature, the trees in winter, cows resting along the land, horses... made me as it always does when I ride, how very lucky I am to still be here on this earth, and how thankful I should always be that God continues to give me grace to exist here and priviledged to be here as one of His own.

I have every reason, every day, every moment to lift my hands and voice to Him in praise. Today, He didn't have to cover me. My car couldn't flatted out somewhere or some kind of engine trouble, or anything. But He had me. I can never take Him for granted, ever. The simplest things I do, like breathing, I can never take that for granted. Like the ability to use my brain and all my senses, I can never take for granted, because I fear, the minute I do, I may lose them. I'm thankful.

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Praising God again on the way to 2010
Posted : 7 Jan, 2010 11:03 AM

Oh my ~ GraceMae ~ These are the Bestest times...When you are driven and its just to much...and ya gotta pull the car over because of the Awe of GOD that hits your deepest part of your soul...You realize, this is as Good as it Gets an how its spose to be for this moment...and just Praise and Worship GOD with hands held high, dancin with tears and laughter...Some persons might drive by and think you are nuts...but we aint some person, we be GOD's child and He loves it when we just be with Him....xo