Author Thread: A New Year, and a different season..
GraceMae

View Profile
History
A New Year, and a different season..
Posted : 1 Jan, 2010 04:57 PM

I went after scripture today in reflection of the past, and anticipation about the future. Expecting to see God in all things, life, work, play, relationships... just feeling the beauty of life He's giving me is enough to make me breathless if I just stop and be still. I need to be still more often.

We can look back and see the awe in God's ability to have given us wisdom through all our experiences, and be amazed at our own progress in our walk with Him and see just how much we really have grown in Him.

Ecclesiastes 3:1. There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven--

2. A time to give birth and a time to die: A time to plant and a time to uproot what is planted. 3. A time to kill and a time to heal; A time to tear down and a time to build up. 4. A time to weep and a time to laugh; A time to mourn and a time to dance. 5. A time to throw stones and a time to gather stones; A time to embrace and a time to shun embracing. 6. A time to search and a time to give up as lost; A time to keep and a time to throw away. 7. A time to tear apart and a time to sew together; A time to be silent and a time to speak. 8. A time to love and a time to hate; A time for war and a time for peace.

We begin to recognize those times we've already experienced in life, and we can look forward to some that have not happened to us yet, but at some point in life, we'll all encounter one element of these seasons as scripture points out. A time for everything, and you know, it's a good thing God gives us the heads up in all things!

GraceMae

AlbertUU

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Dec, 2014 09:56 PM

Just to Help you in your christian faith and your determination of going to Heaven. A non-believe will help you to fall and perish with the wicked one.

So stay wise- But also a strong believer can help the non-believe to get close to God

AlbertUU

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Mar, 2015 12:26 AM

I�ve spent time over the past year talking with young people about their hopes for marriage. And the question that comes up more than any other is: �How do I know if the person is the right one for me?� Is there a way to tell if someone is likely to be a compatible long-term mate, or a difficult and contentious partner?

Anybody can say they love Jesus or that they�re a Christian. But how do you know, when you�re falling in love with someone, whether he is the real deal? The Bible doesn�t mention the kind of dating relationships we see today; in fact, the only romantic relationships portrayed are either marriage relationships or adulterous relationships. What this means is that a Christian boyfriend should be, first and foremost, a man you plan to marry or at least someone who would make a good Christian husband. A Christian woman should be looking for someone who is serious about God and serious about his relationship with her. A Christian boyfriend isn�t dating just for fun; he has marriage in mind.

The Bible is full of verses that describe what a Christian man should be like, verses that are helpful and trustworthy for a woman who is evaluating a potential husband.