Author Thread: "legion"
Admin

"legion"
Posted : 4 Jan, 2010 06:09 PM

what do you think about this movie?

are you curious about this movie? why.

are you aware of the meaning of "legion"?

my ans; i was repulsed when i saw the poster, and when i read the plot i was seriously disturbed. i'm not curious about it. yea, that's why i was repulsed.

stormcountry33

View Profile
History
"legion"
Posted : 25 Jan, 2010 05:03 PM

Nyanda,

I'm not exactly sure what this movie is about, but from what I think I've heard and seen it sounds like Angels come down and then turn on the human race and are lead my Michael. If this is in fact the bases of the movie and I've not misinterpreted the plot, then...yeah I'm a little disturbed by it. Not quite sure what will come of it but hopefully it doesn't do well. Thanks for the post!!

View Profile
History
"legion"
Posted : 27 Jan, 2010 08:48 PM

I'm going to go out on a limb here.....

My mother and I had a discussion about this when we saw the commercial one night. Legion is in the Bible. When the crazy man that lived in the cemetary went up to Jesus for help. Jesus demanded the demons that possessed him, tell him their name. They said I am Legion for we are many. (No quotes because I'm not 100% sure) Anyway, they asked Jesus to cast them into the 2000 pigs nearby. He did and they all ran off a cliff and drowned in the water below.

Here's speculation: I've heard that when Lucifer and a third of the angels were cast out of Heaven, the angels became demons. So, I suppose those could be the ones we'll have to fight after the 1000 year reign. Total speculation because I do not have the verses to back this up. So, I guess this movie could be Biblical but I don't plan on watching it myself.

Just my two cents,

T

View Profile
History
"legion"
Posted : 2 Feb, 2010 04:48 PM

dear T,

your right about who legion is. about the fighting part umm idk, were you refering to the movie where the angels led by micheal to fight the demons? if so you would be flabbergasted to know that the angels that came from heaven (in the movie) came to destroy the human race, because they claim that God got tired of us. and the demons (good guys according to the movie) lead by gabriel (he was fed up of God's antics and became a free lance angel lmao) to fight against God's angels (legion, i suppose). i read that in a review...

smh Nyanda

View Profile
History
"legion"
Posted : 8 Feb, 2010 09:17 PM

I have heard about this movie. I'm just speculating what spirit someone will take with them after they go and see it. Leigon wasn't exactly someone you want following you around.

Am I missing something?

Silverstar777

View Profile
History
"legion"
Posted : 6 Apr, 2010 02:46 PM

I would not recomend this movie to anyone, I watched it last thursday and I am still having nightmares, very disturbing, gory and scary.

:prayingf::prayingf:

KellyBean

View Profile
History
"legion"
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 11:48 AM

I saw it and it was the most stupid, insulting waste of time I've experienced in a while. It was about God loosing faith in man and sending monstrous angels down to destroy mankind. I mean really? This was seriously a movie? :ROFL: