Author Thread: Yuk- Bad Breath
Admin

Yuk- Bad Breath
Posted : 6 Jan, 2010 02:28 PM

Do you impress your dates or do you just not care.How, do you respond to a problem with a date.Those of you who know me are aware something funny is coming.my favorite cat jumped up on me and opened her mouth.Yuk, Bad Breath, It was really bad.gagging I put her down.Does your date have such bad breath you can not stand the kiss.It makes you gag.:ROFL: Do you say lets just be friends or do you say need a breath mint?:dancingp:

Or is there some really bad things you do not like that they do?

Oh, I did go to the pet store and get cat breath mints and a special tarter cleaner for them.I can not believe that an eight pound cat can have such bad breath.:ROFL:Yea, she was trying to kiss me.I am the good master.:peace::yay:All 3 cats wil have good breath now.

View Profile
History
Yuk- Bad Breath
Posted : 6 Jan, 2010 03:55 PM

dear dg, lol you are too funny man..

i cant say as i ever had a lady have as bad a breath as an animals .. lol so i really never had that problem.. as to so bad to make one gag . but ifn she did i wouldnt kiss her till she went and brushed her teeth and used some mouthwash.. cause i dont think no mints gonna help breath that bad .. hehe

ole cattle

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Yuk- Bad Breath
Posted : 6 Jan, 2010 04:12 PM

dgr... Oh myyyyyy.... :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

I am HARD.. What a way to lighten the soul after a days work! Thank you!! I'm still rolling... I haven't been on a date in years. I can't even remember my last bad breath experience or me being one to somebody. But I have to say, it's so much better dealing wtih animals rather than people! With animals, you can put them in the back yard, and they dont' talk back to ya, or buy them something to correct the offense-- they will love it and not take offense! I used to have a golden lab. She was wonderful, and I had a similar experience with her wanting to get close to my face after she ate.. horrible breath! Gave her some breath freshener... (She didn't know the differece, just accepted it and kept on going.)

But human beings WELL... you know -- we could make enemies for life!! This is a cool post!! :peace: I'm still chucklin!! :excited:

GraceMae