Author Thread: Gone Fishin with Jesus*
Admin

Gone Fishin with Jesus*
Posted : 7 Jan, 2010 09:11 AM

Hey everybody...just wanted to let yall know ima be goin into the field and leavin on Friday the 8th. Will return next month...Keep the Faith...and GOD's Blessins to all...xo

vkjewell

View Profile
History
Gone Fishin with Jesus*
Posted : 27 Jan, 2010 09:15 PM

God Bless You, Jude, for your servant's heart! Here's another sister from my part of the world who is getting ready to sacrifice her nice comfy lifestyle in the USA to literally risk her life on the front lines. It's not the first time . . . Her last ministry was to Haiti and she is taking the devastation there very hard. She has minimized the risk to herself in this letter, but here's her story and request.

Dear Family & Friends, For the past 7 months I have had the opportunity each day to hear about, pray about, and write about the precious people of Asia; especially Burma. As I have heard the stories of devestation, genocide, and persecution my heart has been longing to serve these precious people.

The opportunity has opened up through Vision Beyond Borders for a team and I to travel to Nepal, Burma and Thailand for a 16 day journey of service from March 7th - March 21st 2010. While there we will do work on a home for women rescued from sex traficking, to visit and work with several orphanages, to deliver needed medical supplies to the Burmese refugee camps, and deliver 1,000 Bibles to the persecuted church in an unspecified country, and most importantly of all of the hope of Jesus Christ to those who need it most.

As you can imagine there is alot involved with a trip of this magnitude. At this point there is $4200 worth of support to raise for inter-country travel and supplies and a multitude of prayers needed. Please pray about if God would have you support this trip financially, by covering it in prayer or both.

Prayer Requests

Team safety & Health

Needed Supplies to arrive at their destination without overweight charges or confiscations

Most of all freedom for the precious people we will serve

Financial Requests

If God lays it on your heart to contribute:

Please make checks payable to:

Vision Beyond Borders & in the memo field write Carla Trier / Nepal/March And mail them to:

Carla Trier 425 Sumner St #2 Sheridan, WY 82801

**Please note the check must be made out to Vision Beyond Borders** All funds must be received by Feb 16th.

If you choose to pray for the trip, thank you

If you choose to help pay for the trip,thank you

With Love and Appreciation,

Carla

The way I see it, Carla needs is for 100 soldiers to fall in and sacrifice $42. I'll be first.

Page : 1 2