Author Thread: Gone Fishin with Jesus*
Admin

Gone Fishin with Jesus*
Posted : 7 Jan, 2010 09:11 AM

Hey everybody...just wanted to let yall know ima be goin into the field and leavin on Friday the 8th. Will return next month...Keep the Faith...and GOD's Blessins to all...xo

View Profile
History
Gone Fishin with Jesus*
Posted : 7 Jan, 2010 11:46 AM

dear jude, what kind of field? aint time to for the hayfields hehe.... hope you have fun anyways..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Gone Fishin with Jesus*
Posted : 7 Jan, 2010 12:21 PM

The bestest kind Cattle...GOD's. I'll fill yall in when I get back....xo

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Gone Fishin with Jesus*
Posted : 7 Jan, 2010 05:28 PM

Hey you!! Have a really good time! Have fun, be safe, win some trophies or somethin'!! Can't wait till you get back. Be safe!! :waving: Let us know as soon as you get back!

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Gone Fishin with Jesus*
Posted : 7 Jan, 2010 08:27 PM

Jude,

Prayers and Blessings! Sow much and may you Harvest all that you sow!

View Profile
History
Gone Fishin with Jesus*
Posted : 8 Jan, 2010 09:12 AM

Ahhh...Thanxs...you guys are...well...you know...:glow:

View Profile
History
Gone Fishin with Jesus*
Posted : 27 Jan, 2010 11:03 AM

:waving: Hey Yall...I be back an what a Blessin to be...I'll fill ya in later when I can. I sent GraceMae a note. May be she can or will pass it on...Its all good...Praise GOD...Luv ya all...xo

:yay::applause::peace::bouncy::rolleyes:

View Profile
History
Gone Fishin with Jesus*
Posted : 27 Jan, 2010 11:39 AM

dear jude, welcome back..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Gone Fishin with Jesus*
Posted : 27 Jan, 2010 02:04 PM

Hey Cowboy...Ahhhh...thanxs its really good be back...missed yall...xo

View Profile
History
Gone Fishin with Jesus*
Posted : 27 Jan, 2010 06:48 PM

Hi'ya Jude! glad to have ya back! Catch any keepers???:rolleyes:

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Gone Fishin with Jesus*
Posted : 27 Jan, 2010 08:37 PM

GodsJude... glad you're back... I won't post all of what you shared, but the most important!

Hey everyone... she did literally go "fishing for Jesus". This child of God went on a missions trip....

GodsJude wrote "...Did a undercover mission to the City of Angels..(LA)..Skid Row. People just don't hava clue bout life on the streets until they expierance it. This is not a Hotel Stay. Its literally livin on the streets 24/7. Its part of my story and where I come from and its the way I give back what GOD gave me. Life...Hope and the WORD of GOD.

I take and guide a small group 10-20 peeps through the Valley of Death as I call it. 6 left the 1st day, they couldnt hack it. 2 when the rains hit. The rest said if You can do it...so can We. They stayed and even with the pouring rains an 40-50* chill they watched and participated as GOD works through his chosen. We ministerd to many. Sharing, Talking, Listening, Feeding and Healing. What a blessing...

I've been doing this for awhile now and I gota admit it gets harder an harder to do it as the years have gone by. Might just need to turn it over to a younger servent...I'm sure Father will let me know...

Anywho...im so very grateful to be home...literally...;-)"

So... lets' praise God for the work He's doing in our sister!

Amen!! :yay:

~ GraceMae

Page : 1 2