Author Thread: Who Will Repopulate the Earth in the Millennium?
Admin

Who Will Repopulate the Earth in the Millennium?
Posted : 12 Jan, 2010 11:35 PM

Hi Everyone,

One of the most frequent objections raised to the Post-Trib position is there would be no one left to repopulate the Earth in a Post-Tribulation Rapture scenario. I will have to rewrite my article and then post it later because the article was not saved. I hate when I mess up like that. LOL

Here are some scriptures that deal with this and clearly demonstrate that there will in fact be unsaved people on Earth when Christ is ruling. After all who does Christ rule with a Rod of Iron? Who does Christ have to force submission to? There is a 3rd group of people that Pretribbers have not considered. The below passages of scriptures are Prophecies concerning the Millennial Kingdom when Christ reigns upon the Earth in His physical body.

Isa 2:2 Now it shall come to pass in the latter days That the mountain of the LORD's house Shall be established on the top of the mountains, And shall be exalted above the hills; And all nations shall flow to it.

3 Many people shall come and say, "Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, To the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, And we shall walk in His paths." For out of Zion shall go forth the law, And the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

4 He shall judge between the nations, And rebuke many people; They shall beat their swords into plowshares, And their spears into pruning hooks; Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, Neither shall they learn war anymore.

Zec 14:9 And the LORD shall be King over all the earth. In that day it shall be "The LORD is one," And His name one.

16 And it shall come to pass THAT EVERYONE WHO IS LEFT of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.

17 And it shall be that whichever of THE FAMILIES OF THE EARTH do not come up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, on them there will be no rain.

18 If the family of Egypt will not come up and enter in, they shall have no rain; they shall receive the plague with which the LORD strikes the nations who do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.

19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.

Eze 36:24 For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land.

25 Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols.

26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

27 I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.

28 Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people, and I will be your God.

Eze 36:36 Then the nations WHICH ARE LEFT all around you shall know that I, the LORD, have rebuilt the ruined places and planted what was desolate. I, the LORD, have spoken it, and I will do it."

Blessings!

Walter

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jan, 2010 09:02 AM

If you have the Holy spirit and the bible that should be all you need..."if they speak not according to this word it is because there is no light in them".

:peace::peace:

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jan, 2010 09:59 AM

Hi Mark,

You said: "I think way to look at the Early Church fathers is almost like the Early church children. They did not have the benefit of insight upon insight and reflection upon reflection that later Christians did. That is why Consensus of Christians for two thousand years should be given greater weight than just paying attention to the ECF."

I could not disagree any stronger. I think you need to reassess your logic.

Some of the Early Church Fathers were the direct Disciples of John the Apostle and Paul. Don't you think that their understanding, being directly taught by them would give them greater insight and more clear understanding than those of hundreds of years later? These men like Polycarp who was the Pastor of the Church of Smyrna were great defenders of the Faith as also was Irenaeus, Polycarp's disciple who was one of the most prolific writers and defenders of the Faith. Ignatius was also John's disciple. These men were not influenced by the Heresies of Rome nor the Heresies of the Reformation; Calvinism. These men were not children in their understanding but very enlightened, trained by the Apostles themselves. Hello!

The closer we get to the time of the Apostles the closer we get to the truth of the oral teachings and traditions of the Apostles. As we move further away from them in time, we see a drifting away from the "Faith Once Delivered to the Saints". These men were great defenders against the Gnostic teachings that later influenced much of Christianity today thanks to the Pseudo Gnostics like St. Augustine whose very bad theologies influenced the RCC and later influenced John Calvin who formulated a very bad theology called Calvinism.

If you try to use the logic in believing what the "Majority" of Christians believe who have been influenced by Catholic teachings or Calvinistic teachings over the Earliest Church Fathers, (Ante-Nicene) then you are placing your trust in many who have been deceived into believing in many false teachings. That is just not sound logic. Even scripture refutes that faulty logic.

2Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;

4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. NKJV

If you want to discover God's truth, then one must learn how to study God's word, by consistent application of Hermeneutics, the Historical, Literal, Grammatical method coupled with guidance of the Holy Spirit and a solid understanding of Early Church history would be a great benefit as well. All of this must be done without personal bias and with a truth seeking open heart and mind.

Blessings!

Walter

Page : 1 2 3