Author Thread: cheer up!
ayngrady

View Profile
History
cheer up!
Posted : 14 Jan, 2010 08:59 PM

Just because you lose doesn't mean that you are bad, it simply means that someone else is better. besides, it's not whether you win or lose, it's how you played the game.

View Profile
History
cheer up!
Posted : 15 Jan, 2010 04:37 PM

The term "lose" implys that someone or something has to "win". You can't have one without the other.

It is unrealistic to think that you will never lose. Losing is part of winning. It is how you handle losing that makes you a winner. If you learn from it and try harder or better next time than you will be a winner. If you are gracious and show that defeat does not change whom you are... than you are a winner.

Games are not won by single wins or events just as wars are not won by one or two battles. You may lose a battle but eventually win the War.

So...yes...losing should never be seen as the end-all, but as just one more step closer to Winning.

View Profile
History
cheer up!
Posted : 22 Jan, 2010 10:45 AM

its not about winning or losing. its about putting faith in man instead of God. humans will always let you down but God will not. it comes down to faith. faith that this is what God wants and not what we want. win or lose if you have faith in God you will always win

View Profile
History
cheer up!
Posted : 22 Jan, 2010 12:46 PM

dear folks, if you played the game and did your very best each time then theres nothin to hang your head about if you loose.. when you play a game youre really battlin your own self.. if you fight till the end and dont give up but give it your best then youve won already.. whether the score says so or not.

ole cattle

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
cheer up!
Posted : 22 Jan, 2010 08:24 PM

Yeah, people like to say I'm competitive...but I really only compete against me. I always want to be better than myself. My competitive streak is not usually some pride driven need to be the best. Sometimes it is, lol...I'll be honest. But not usually. And I think we should always be striving to be better.

:peace::peace: