Author Thread: Any of you guys open to dating an 'older' woman who looks younger?
atypical

View Profile
History
Any of you guys open to dating an 'older' woman who looks younger?
Posted : 28 Jun, 2008 03:54 PM

I am 51 but am told I look substantially younger and fact is, younger men are attracted to me and I GO for younger - 40 - 45 generally speaking, but here, if a guy states his age range as younger than that, he's never gonna see me! I had considered saying I was younger but didn't like that idea, so here I am. Mind you, he also has to live a reasonable distance away, for us to actually MEET at some point. But really you guys, open up your range some! You could be missing something great! :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jul, 2008 05:57 AM

I think you need to state your intensions if you want to date a younger man, its the norm for men to date younger women, but a woman needs to be proactive when dating, as men will be proactive when looking for a date.

I dont think an age gap of 5-10 years is a huge deal, my parents had a 10 year age gap and were happily married for 25 years before my mother passed away, they met eachother after both had divorced and were in their mid 30's and mid 40's, so yes it can work.

Just let a guy know your interested and serious about them.

4Ts66

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jul, 2008 06:32 PM

Useful words, I work wth a fair few young men & hav thrown from my mind any ideas of dating any eligible ones althou we get on very well & socializ regularly.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Aug, 2008 05:59 AM

I find the opposite to be true, many eligible great woman with an age restriction set at 27 or 30. The perfect man God shaped for them may be 31 or 26, and the door for the completion of the heart is closed and sealed.

I'd happily date an older woman just because they have more life experience.