Author Thread: safety for my daughters
Admin

safety for my daughters
Posted : 28 Jun, 2008 09:28 PM

My two daughters will be going on an outreach mission trip to Cosata Rica July 12...Please pray for their safety and that souls will be touched and saved. Thanks a bunch!

strawberi

Deborahe

View Profile
History
safety for my daughters
Posted : 29 Jun, 2008 07:25 AM

Will Do! !

God Bless All Three Of You.

Deborah :angel:

View Profile
History
safety for my daughters
Posted : 29 Jun, 2008 10:19 AM

Got you, your daughters and the mission trip covered in prayer....all week.

T:goofball:mie

SusieQ8

View Profile
History
safety for my daughters
Posted : 29 Jun, 2008 02:19 PM

:prayingf::prayingf::prayingf:

Keep reminding me! July 12 -????

If you would like, E-mail me details to put in my Bible.

Susan

View Profile
History
safety for my daughters
Posted : 30 Jun, 2008 07:28 AM

As the others, I will keep them in prayer! may the Lord Bless their going out and coming in from this day and forevermore!

View Profile
History
safety for my daughters
Posted : 1 Jul, 2008 04:14 PM

Hey Susan...Thank you for keeping my daughters lifted up before the throne room. They have to be at the airport at 4am on Sat. July 12 and will return on the 18th..My 25 year old will be working on the children's ministry team and my 19 year old will be working on the medical ministry team. They will be having services in the evening. I pray that God touches both of them in a way they'll never forget and many souls will be saved. As a parent, I have big concerns with the travel and safety but I know that I know God is a big God. I may seem a little manic on the forum that week so include me in your prayers...Thanks a bunch!:angel:

Robin

SusieQ8

View Profile
History
safety for my daughters
Posted : 1 Jul, 2008 05:24 PM

MANIC that week on the forums--pray for you or perhaps for us?:ROFL:

:prayingf:

Susan

View Profile
History
safety for my daughters
Posted : 1 Jul, 2008 08:21 PM

Praying for the forum would probably be a better choice. I will probably be roaming from place to place trying to find someone to talk to...lol...Take Care and thanks for your prayers...

robin

View Profile
History
safety for my daughters
Posted : 12 Jul, 2008 08:06 PM

Wow!!! That is so Awesome that your Daughters are In The Ministry Serving Jesus I Will Pray For Safe Travels to Costa Rica!!!

Jesus Touch them and bless them in a very special way and keep them from Harm and from any problems!!!! In Jesus Precious Name Amen&Amen!!!

~Blessings~

~Lynda~