Author Thread: In the Spirit of Saying Something Nice.....
Admin

In the Spirit of Saying Something Nice.....
Posted : 18 Feb, 2010 01:05 AM

When I Think of You

My soul is ravaged by Your fervent Spirit as I call upon Your Holy Name. My being yearns for the fullness of Your presence without fail. My spirit is enthralled by my ravenous appetite for Your love and affection. How my heart, mind, body, & soul thirst for every drop of Your Spirit cascading from the heavens into the valleys of the earth like sweet milk & honey. I reminisce in adoration of the downpour of Your goodness and the beauty of Your nature.

Pour out! Pour out! Pour out Your love and affection. Saturate my spirit with the terms of Your endearment. For one season of Your rain will sustain every fiber of my being throughout all the ages and into eternity. I am thirsting for Your love that permeates and tenderizes my hardened heart. I thirst for You like the desert longing for Your thunderous outpouring of refreshment. O God, my voracious appetite for You have left me lusting after the sweet desires of Your heart. Enrapture me with Your perfect love, joy, and peace.

My guilt is my avarice of desiring more of You in this fading world. My guilt is my covetousness amongst your heavenly angels who revel in Your perpetual interminable glorious presence in Heaven. O how I long for that time when I can frolic in Your courts like a child in reckless abandon. Your propitious presence is my relished diversion from this vain and maddening world.

Holy Spirit. Come! Holy Spirit. Come! Holy Spirit. Come! Inundate me with Your blissful affection. Let Your Spirit impregnate me with the mysteries of Your kingdom. Let Your realm invade my unworthy feeble mind and wreck me. Bring me to my knees and entrance me into my state of brokenness for You, God, so that my heart may be enlightened.

Fire! Fire! Fire! Cast Your fire into my heart and let me burn with passion for You, God. Only You. Let Your Word & undaunted Spirit burn in me like a furious fiery tornado. Let Your Word be the light that gleams through my body as a glimmer of hope in times of darkness. Let Your Word purge me of my imperfections so that I may rekindle the flames of my frenzied love for You.

Press in! Press in! Press in & go deeper! Take me into the abyss of Your sumptuous wisdom and knowledge. Encompass my heart with Your love and deepen my understanding. Enlighten my soul with Your sapient Spirit. Take me to a journey unparalleled by anything I could fathom. Grant me the revelation of Your secret promises.

Come back! Come back! Come back soon, Jesus! For I have heard the firsthand accounts of You from the Good Book. My jealousy of the prophets runs rampant, as I have yearned to experience You for myself. The fiery brimstones and worms I shall not fear. But eternity devoid of Your marvelous presence I cannot endure. Like a child waiting for his Father to come home, I will sit patiently by the window waiting expectantly for Your eternal warm embrace, my Abba. My Father.

Agnos

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Mar, 2010 04:19 PM

Brother Iggster! that is more than saying something nice...

It was like if the whole creation was crying out to our God!!

... As if your heart would bleed at the end of the prayer...

Praise the Lord!!!!

///

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Apr, 2012 01:47 AM

Wow. That is awesome. :)