Author Thread
Agnos

View Profile
If you feel alone or you have a broken heart... You must to read this!!
Posted : 5 May, 2010 08:17 PM

S�, Padre, Creador nuestro, Verdad nuestra, Dios Fiel...!!!

T� nos creaste, nos diste las normas para mantenernos en salud f�sica y espiritual... nosotros las violamos y ... T� nos perdonaste y nos redimiste contigo mismo!!!

Gracias ... Gracias... Gracias!!!!!!!!!!!

/

Yes, Father, our Creator, Our True, Faithful God...!!!

You created us, You gave us the rules to keep us in physical and spiritual health ... we have violated those rules, and ... You have forgiven us and redeemed us with YOURSELF!

Thanks ... Thanks ... Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!

Agnos

View Profile
What do you thank God for.
Posted : 24 Apr, 2010 10:50 AM

You are all right!!! We have to thank God for everything... small things and astonishing things...

Let�s thank God because of the beauty of the creation, the perfection of the laws that rule the Universe, for the harmony in that Universe, yes, harmony, because everything has been created and �pushed� to development with such a synchronization that takes our breath away!!!

Nothing escapes Your Wisdom�. You have created and given to us everything we enjoy and need�!!!

Thanks Lord for the magnificence that our eyes can admire when we are sad, happy, hopeless or full of expectation!!!!

Thanks for creating us, thanks for each experience, for each pain, for each time of happiness, for time of solitude or community�

Thanks!!!!!!!!!! My God, for the moment when I saw a human being coming out from my womb and the love I feel for my son� nothing compares that, because that love we feel for our children are �similar� to your Love for us�

Calamities are hard things to give thanks for, but� You are molding us through them, so we can understand the pain of others and we can help them as if they were ourselves�

Isn�t that what your Messiah showed us to do?... Thanks for Him and His sacrifice!!!

Thanks for Life� for Salvation� for Redemption� for promises of Resurrection and Perfection�

Because all of them came from and guide us to You�

Agnos

View Profile
Afflictions
Posted : 17 Apr, 2010 11:37 AM

Try this link, I hope it works.

http://www.123greetings.com/encouragement_and_inspiration/encouragement/when_life_has_you_feeling_down.html

Love you all...

Agnos

View Profile
Afflictions
Posted : 17 Apr, 2010 09:40 AM

Talking about our hearts and souls and not about the bodies' aging ... We all are like kids... we never stopped being kids... the adult side is just another part of us... attached to the child He created...

Thing we should not lose no matter the situation we are in... FAITH... not mentioning Patience and Control, Practice Sense and Wisdom, etc, etc... because all of them are submitted to FAITH... and FAITH is given by LOVE, by HIM...

I am right in this order?

A group hug would be so nice!!! but... this planet is so wide!!!

Agnos

View Profile
If you feel alone or you have a broken heart... You must to read this!!
Posted : 17 Apr, 2010 07:56 AM

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are Holy

You are Perfect

You are the flower of our heart's valley

You are the Love we all need

We wait for you - our groom - come back Lord, your Bride is waiting... She is needing you so much... you made Her for You.

............. You know it Father, we just say what you want us to say ......................

Agnos

View Profile
Afflictions
Posted : 17 Apr, 2010 07:46 AM

Thanks for this post Grace.

Thunder� that was so familiar�

God is always molding us... The pain is sometimes so hard that we think �I cannot bear it anymore� or �I cannot bear it again�� and our heart seems to break in a thousand of little pieces that cry out to the Lord as a chorus of sad and desperate voices. Sometimes it seems that our prayer hasn�t passed through the ceiling to the High� and we feel in complete loneliness like Elijah in the desert � [1 Kings 19:4]

4But he himself went a day�s journey into the wilderness and came and sat down under a broom tree. And he asked that he might die, saying, "It is enough; now, O LORD, take away my life, for I am no better than my fathers." 5And he lay down and slept under a broom tree. And behold, an angel touched him and said to him, "Arise and eat." 6And he looked, and behold, there was at his head a cake baked on hot stones and a jar of water. And he ate and drank and lay down again. 7And the angel of the LORD came again a second time and touched him and said, "Arise and eat, for the journey is too great for you." 8And he arose and ate and drank, and went in the strength of that food forty days and forty nights to Horeb, the mount of God.�

I stay so still and quiet that no muscle moves in my body, and I cry aloud to God �the same prayer�� I crave for that angel�s food and water, my heart burns � because it is so dark that I cannot see Horeb�

Arch� sometimes we look in the mirror and think �where is the Butterfly I am supposed to become�

Then� He comes uniting again all those pieces in the initial piece He made with so much Love, and we get rest for a while� until He decides that we need to be improved in this or that, according to His perfect will.

In each of those moments of relief, we are sitting with God in a senator He made available along this path we must walk, I would stick to him with such force that I would become part of Him, like in the beginning, before being sent here ...

For the moment... Yes, we have no option, we have only the best option... learning... so we can come back like warriors-pearls made up of unbreakable and shiny steel.

Agnos

View Profile
God Exists!!
Posted : 12 Apr, 2010 06:09 PM

Oh!!! that was and excellent way to show that God IS!!!

I remember another similar story that I heard:

There were two men discussing why the humanity should be punished for this sins if they are born in imperfection. It was about the point that human being is a sinner by nature and deserves death for his sins. One of the man said to the other:

- You will not convince me, how can you believe in a God that knowing that the creature he made is imperfect an unable to act with righteousness, and then punishes him because of his sins... He is responsible for His creation.

- So, what do you think He should do?

- Well, I think He is the one who should pay for the sins of his creation...

- You are so right...!!! THAT IS WHAT HE DID... JESUS CAME TO PAY FOR OUR SINS!!!

Praise the Lord for His Mercy!!!!

Agnos

View Profile
true love
Posted : 10 Apr, 2010 04:16 PM

Oh!!! How wonderful things I have read here!!! Thanks!!! All those things can combine together to give us an idea of what that certainly �rare event� is!!!

Kaychuani what you have said is the �base�, the place where we have to start to understand what love is� right there� God Himself�

I agree with Remp, love is not a feeling, it includes feelings but it is �higher, above, superior� than feelings. Feelings are submitted to love.

Love � that way to live never dies; otherwise, it was never love, but just emotions and desires.

Love is perfection, because God is Love�

The problem we face is that we are under imperfection � we are imprisoned in this flesh for the moment, with its pride, selfishness, attention to physical appearance, impatience, etc � that makes it harder for us to understand and practice that �rare� wonder�

I want so much to understand it!!!! To have it!!!! To give it!!!! As much as all of you!!!!

I see it so easy and so difficult!!!!

But, we have been called to love, it is a commandment coming from the Perfect One� we are in the duty of trying and doing our best to �do it� and �live it� until� we come back to Him.

It is easier loving our kids, our parents, our siblings, friends�. Because we live for them receiving or not something back� I think that in the case of the couple husband/wife it is more difficult because:

- The two sides are �mandatory� in order to be a couple� and� it is so hard putting our pride away to admit that we are not right! � on the other hand, it is so frustrating when we have the reason and we are not considered as correct!

- The physical attraction is included in the marriage, and here we come with the eternal problems of the flesh� �The eyes of men which are so easily distracted� and �The women�s need of attention and romance which make us being so frustrated�, etc, etc, etc�.. and etc, etc, etc�.

Yes, Arch� many things have to fall into place.

But God makes no mistakes, He commands us to love � it means �do what He does�� that is love� doing what He does... we have to�

Agnos

View Profile
Let's start a Joke thread!
Posted : 10 Apr, 2010 02:55 PM

Katie, that dock was insistent indeed!!! :ROFL: but not stupid :ROFL: :ROFL:

///

A man was brought to Mercy Hospital, and went in for coronary surgery. The operation went well, and as the groggy man regained consciousness, he was reassured by a Sister of Mercy waiting by his bed.

"Mr. Smith, you're going to be just fine," the nun said while patting his hand. "We do have to know, however, how you intend to pay for your stay here. Are you covered by insurance?"

"No, I'm not," the man whispered hoarsely.

"Can you pay in cash?"

"I'm afraid I can't, Sister."

"Do you have any close relatives, then?"

"Just my sister in New Mexico," replied, "but she's a spinster nun."

"Nuns are not spinsters, Mr. Smith," the nun replied. "They are married to God."

"Okay, that solves my situation" the man said with a smile, "then bill my brother-in-law."

Agnos

View Profile
Let's start a Joke thread!
Posted : 7 Apr, 2010 03:56 PM

Southwestgal :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

I have laughed until my tears!!!!

And then I reminded that ... I am 49.... Oops!!! :ROFL:

///

The Sunday school teacher had just finished the lesson. She had taught the portion of the Bible that told of how Lot's wife looked

back and turned into a pillar of salt. She then asked if anyone had any questions or comments.

Little Jeremy raised his hand. "My mommy looked back once when she was driving and she turned into a telephone pole!"

///

Mr. Goldblatt, announced little Joey, there's something I can't figure out.

What's that, Joey? asked Goldblatt. Well, according to the Bible, the Children of Israel crossed the Red Sea, right? Right.

And the Children of Israel beat up the Phillistines, right? � Er, right.

And the Children of Israel built the Temple, right? Again you're right.

And the Children of Israel fought the Egyptians, and the Children of Israel were always doing something important, right?

All that is right, too, agreed Goldblatt. So what's your question?

What were all the grown-ups doing? :dunce:

///

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10