SusieQ8

View Profile
History
Humpty, Dumpty
Posted : 30 Jun, 2008 12:39 PM

"Humpty, Dumpty sat on the wall

Humpty, Dumpty had a great fall"

Why?

ANSWER: The dish knocked him off, when it ran away with the spoon! :ROFL: (bad joke, sorry :angel: )

Do you ever feel a bit like "Humpty, Dumpty"? splat and shattered?

"All the King's horses

And all the King's men couldn't put Humpty together again."

Do you feel like perhaps the "King's ..." have tried in their knowledge, strength, and worldly wisdom but couldn't quite figure out how to help put all the pieces back?

"SAT on a WALL"

Do you think perhaps his occupation was a "watchman"?

We need watchman!!!

So, what is it going to take Biblically to help Humpty, Dumpty be whole and restored to wall watching again?

:hearts:

Susan

View Profile
History
Humpty, Dumpty
Posted : 30 Jun, 2008 01:54 PM

Peace be with you SusieQ...this should be fun.

I would add sugar, baking soda mix them up and stick in the over under 345 degrees. then pop out ole broken Humpty with his new found friends and wallah! We now have a cake to put on the wall.:ROFL:

Oh YOu said biblically...ummm, didn't they have cakes in biblical days?

GOSH, SusieQ this is a tuff one. I would suggest the laying on of holy hands and prayer and most definelty, fasting.

Ouch, that gave me a headache...GOD bless

:goofball:

SusieQ8

View Profile
History
Humpty, Dumpty
Posted : 30 Jun, 2008 04:36 PM

Tomie,

Well, if there is no successful biblical solution perhaps, we will have to remove all the shell pieces for a cake.

Won't we have get his cousins: Frumpty Dumpty and Mumpty Dumpty? Oh my, now,:buddies: you have me commiting "Dumptycide":nahnah: Fasting after talking about cake! :rocknroll:

Fasting in a miracle or is this a deliverance? Broken not demonized? Laying hands brings healings!!!

:angel:

Laughter is like a medicine!

Thank you

Susan

Seriously, any other bibical answers.

ephesians522

View Profile
History
Humpty, Dumpty
Posted : 30 Jun, 2008 09:58 PM

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love". Neil Gaiman

Is that what the Humpty-Dumpty story is about?

Rom 12:9-21(Contemporary English version)

Rules for Christian Living

9Be sincere in your love for others. Hate everything that is evil and hold tight to everything that is good.

10Love each other as brothers and sisters and honor others more than you do yourself.

11Never give up. Eagerly follow the Holy Spirit and serve the Lord.

12Let your hope make you glad. Be patient in time of trouble and never stop praying.

13Take care of God's needy people and welcome strangers into your home.

14Ask God to bless everyone who mistreats you. Ask him to bless them and not to curse them.

15When others are happy, be happy with them, and when they are sad, be sad.

16Be friendly with everyone. Don't be proud and feel that you are smarter than others. Make friends with ordinary people.

17Don't mistreat someone who has mistreated you. But try to earn the respect of others,

18and do your best to live at peace with everyone.

19Dear friends, don't try to get even. Let God take revenge. In the Scriptures the Lord says,

"I am the one to take revenge

and pay them back."

20The Scriptures also say,

"If your enemies are hungry,

give them something to eat.

And if they are thirsty,

give them something

to drink.

This will be the same

as piling burning coals

on their heads."

21Don't let evil defeat you, but defeat evil with good.

Time to reaffirm our Christian values. When we start to practice living well for others, we forget how lost we are. We see the appreciation and what is broken starts to become whole. The things I think most of us crave from relationships is acknowledgment and appreciation. It makes us feel good knowing that someone thinks we're special because we are thinking of them and their wellbeing. Being the "Watchman". As you can see in the passage, it really doesn't take much to be appreciated. IF we feel complete spiritually, it compensates for what we're lacking emotionally. Just take Christ's hand...and see two sets of footprints in the sand.

View Profile
History
Humpty, Dumpty
Posted : 1 Jul, 2008 08:54 AM

ephesians522

Thank youfor your absolutely wonderful interpertation of this! You are a blessing! A man of understanding is of a calm spirit...Proverbs 17:27

SusieQ8

View Profile
History
Humpty, Dumpty
Posted : 3 Jul, 2008 08:32 AM

BIG ANSWER!!!! :applause:

Isaiah 61 >>

New American Standard Bible �

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exaltation of the Afflicted

1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me, Because the LORD has anointed me To bring good news to the afflicted; He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to captives And freedom to prisoners;

2 To proclaim the favorable year of the LORD And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn,

3 To grant those who mourn in Zion, Giving them a garland instead of ashes, The oil of gladness instead of mourning, The mantle of praise instead of a spirit of fainting. So they will be called oaks of righteousness, The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified.

4 Then they will rebuild the ancient ruins, They will raise up the former devastations; And they will repair the ruined cities, The desolations of many generations.

5 Strangers will stand and pasture your flocks, And foreigners will be your farmers and your vinedressers.

6 But you will be called the priests of the LORD; You will be spoken of as ministers of our God. You will eat the wealth of nations, And in their riches you will boast.

7 Instead of your shame you will have a double portion, And instead of humiliation they will shout for joy over their portion. Therefore they will possess a double portion in their land, Everlasting joy will be theirs.

8 For I, the LORD, love justice, I hate robbery in the burnt offering; And I will faithfully give them their recompense And make an everlasting covenant with them.

9 Then their offspring will be known among the nations, And their descendants in the midst of the peoples. All who see them will recognize them Because they are the offspring whom the LORD has blessed.

10 I will rejoice greatly in the LORD, My soul will exult in my God; For He has clothed me with garments of salvation, He has wrapped me with a robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with a garland, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

11 For as the earth brings forth its sprouts, And as a garden causes the things sown in it to spring up, So the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise To spring up before all the nations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:prayingf::prayingf::prayingf:

May the Spirit of the LORD be upon each of us; to accomplish HIS will and that HIS WORD would be manifest on earth as it is in Heaven!!!!

PRAISE the LORD!!

:applause::excited::applause::excited::applause:

REJOICING!!!

:yay::dancingp::yay::dancingp::yay:

IN Heaven!

:angel::party::angel::party::angel:

What a testimony HUMPTY TOGETHER AGAIN!!!

In and Through Christ,

Susan

Deborahe

View Profile
History
Humpty, Dumpty
Posted : 3 Jul, 2008 12:08 PM

GOD IS GOOD! Great post,Susie! GOD IS GOOD!

God Bless You;

Deborah

:angel: