Author Thread: Tupac
Admin

Tupac
Posted : 5 Mar, 2010 05:31 AM

does anyone in here litsten to him or like his music? and a more controversal question :devil: do you think he was a false prophet?

well, i love some of his music namely "do for love", "end of time" "thugz mansion". as for the false prophet part i'm not convinced. granted, he WAS misinformed about somethings he professes (i picked that out by the lyrics of some of his songs) but to me he was not a false prophet just someone who was struggling to find a balance in life but spun out of control...God bless his soul.

thoughts anyone?

nyanda

View Profile
History
Tupac
Posted : 24 Mar, 2010 02:47 PM

I use to listen to tupac a lot. God gave him a great gift but sadly he had to use it for evil purposes. And the same evil forces that he help turned on him in the end when he actually started to speak the truth more and more. Just like so many artist today, but at least Tupac was not blind even though he didn't use his gift for gods purposes. We can only hope that before he died he was able to accept Jesus Christ in the hospital.

cajunkonection

View Profile
History
Tupac
Posted : 29 Nov, 2010 09:34 PM

Couldn't have said it better myself bro. But if y'all dig a bit (not too deep actually ) there are some Christian rappers out there who bring the fi-ya and drop that knowledge. I actually do Christian rap myself but I'm definitely not as good as cats like:

Lecrae, Flame, Levy, LA Will, R-Swift, Group 1 Crew, Lingo, The Rep, Corey Hicks, Byron Hypolite, Mighty 30, Da Ambassador, Tha Minista, Big 5 & The C.A.M.P., man just to name a few...

Check some of these dudes out on youtube or myspace

and send me an email if you want to hear mine