Author Thread: Have a good laugh
Admin

Have a good laugh
Posted : 30 Jun, 2008 06:29 PM

CRABS

A man boarded an airplane in New Orleans with a box of frozen crab.

A female crew member took the box and promised to put it in the crew's refrigerator, which she did.

The man firmly advised her that he was holding her personally responsible for the crabs staying frozen, and proceeded to rant at her about what would happen if she let them thaw out.

She was annoyed by his behavior.

Shortly before landing in New York, she announced over the intercom to the entire cabin, 'Would the gentleman who gave me the crabs in New Orleans, please raise your hand?'

Not one hand went up. so she took them home and ate them herself.

Deborahe

View Profile
History
Have a good laugh
Posted : 30 Jun, 2008 07:57 PM

Didn't see the humor in this one. Un-Christ-like. Not really

appropriate for this site. Sorry! Just my opinion!

Deborah:angel:

View Profile
History
Have a good laugh
Posted : 30 Jun, 2008 08:20 PM

Peace of the LORD be with you, Deborah and thank you so much for your opinion. Forgive me if you felt offended by my joke but it's all in where your mind is. GOD bless.

T:goofball:mie

View Profile
History
Have a good laugh
Posted : 30 Jun, 2008 08:27 PM

What a way to get a free meal! I had to chuckle. No offense intended. Just a little banter.

robin

View Profile
History
Have a good laugh
Posted : 30 Jun, 2008 08:59 PM

May the LORD bring you much joy, Robin and thank you for your encouraging words. the joke was not meant for harm but for laughter but I see where it could be 'off beat'. Balance is the key to a happy life.

SusieQ8

View Profile
History
Have a good laugh
Posted : 30 Jun, 2008 09:06 PM

Sounds like the guy was a little "crabby" :ROFL: (with his ranting). :ROFL:

Sorry, Deborahe, I can't resist fifth grade humor

When I was in bootcamp in the USN, a girl had crabs. Apparently, they can jump like lice? She was removed to the infirmary. Any how we had to fumigate the bedding surrounding her, other peoples bunks too.

:peace:

Susan

View Profile
History
Have a good laugh
Posted : 30 Jun, 2008 09:14 PM

You're right, SuzieQ, crabs are lice and you can get them camping or just about anywhere outdoors. But the crabs in the joke were the kind we eat and I thought the joke would get some laughs...we all know we need a good laugh every now & then. And sometimes immaturity is laughable. that would be me.:ROFL: GOD bless

SusieQ8

View Profile
History
Have a good laugh
Posted : 30 Jun, 2008 09:30 PM

I got the joke!

I knew they were edible.

The stewardess (sp) was perhaps purposely implying for the free food? Guy deserved it. He was crabby!

I LOVE SPONGE BOB and the gang!

:ROFL:

Susan

:angel:

Deborahe

View Profile
History
Have a good laugh
Posted : 1 Jul, 2008 07:10 AM

Got your message,Tomie. Me? Crabby? Your rude message

was funnier than the joke! :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

God Bless You All,

Deborah :angel:

View Profile
History
Have a good laugh
Posted : 1 Jul, 2008 08:29 AM

GOSH, Deborah, the more I try repairing this, the more deeper in I get. GOD bless.

:goofball:

View Profile
History
Have a good laugh
Posted : 1 Jul, 2008 09:22 AM

Don't worry Deborahe, if you feel offended it is not because of your interpertation of it. You didn't feel it was appropriate, and that is more likely true! If you don't like soemthing, we respect your opinion! Be Blessed!

Page : 1 2