Author Thread: God is SO good!
Admin

God is SO good!
Posted : 23 Mar, 2010 05:25 AM

I have been teaching English in China since August and God has definitely been stretching me and growing me over these last 6 months! Before I left, a lady at my church said she had the sense that this was going to be a lonely time for me - and it has been very lonely. I didn't quite know to expect from that, but I prayed and prayed and prayed for a believer (hopefully female) that I could fellowship with and pray with. All the other teachers are atheists and religion is not something they allow for discussion - unless it is making fun of me. This week is my first week of classes for the 2nd term, so today after class all of my students came up to me at the front and started asking me a million questions. One girl asked if I go to church in America and then she asked if I believe in God. She said that was a believer too and she wanted to invite me to go with her to a gathering on Sunday afternoon! I am so excited! I met a girl from the Philippines who is a believer and we are going to be prayer partners, and I will be gathering with more believers on Sunday! All the way back to my apartment all I could do was smile and think about how exceedingly good God is! I love the way He works!

View Profile
History
God is SO good!
Posted : 23 Mar, 2010 06:34 AM

well Praise the Lord Katie! I got excited just reading your post, He is so good and loves you so very much!

Blessings,

Riveroflife

GraceMae

View Profile
History
God is SO good!
Posted : 25 Mar, 2010 08:46 PM

Katie... you are a blessing!! Just reading your praise report, makes me smile at God for you.... You just keep your focus as you have. You're in a foreign land, but... aren't we all? Because you've made yourself available for God to use, no holds barred... He's using you now Katie!! Because, He knows He can trust you to be you for His name sake.

You're young, vibrant, and on fire for wanting to do the right thing, share the word, and teach... make others better...helping the young flourish and grow not just in the world, but God WILL use you to share HIM with others... I've no doubt.

I look forward to hearing more praise reports from you during your time in China... I'll keep my eyes open!! God bless you, and continue to be a blessing Katie!!

~ GraceMae