Author Thread: Funny Commercials
Admin

Funny Commercials
Posted : 26 Mar, 2010 06:32 PM

I was watching a commercial for Twix, the one where a man and woman are loading up the car with baby gear and the guy is caught by his wife (holding a baby) watching these 3 college girls swatting ach other with a pillow. The wife asks her husband what he is looking at and he, quick-witted and on his toes, tells her he is looking at potential babysitters.

:ROFL:

Anyway, I thought it was funny . So with all the recent happening on the forums lately, I was wondering:

What is your favorite funny commercial?

View Profile
History
Funny Commercials
Posted : 26 Mar, 2010 07:03 PM

Hey Edw!

I am extremely 80's retro. When I turn 40 June 2011, you all are invited to my 80's birthday party! :yay::party: I really like the 80's Pepsi, Folders and McDonalds commercials.

I watch a lot of recorded TV and I usually fast forward thru the commercials, but I have seen a funny one recently.

The Doritos Superbowl commercial where the little boy slapped the guy for looking at his mama and eating his Doritos. That one was pretty good.

View Profile
History
Funny Commercials
Posted : 26 Mar, 2010 07:53 PM

Yes, I like the 80's commersials too. They rocked!

Remember Joe Isuzu? "He's lying!"

Wendy's-"Where's the beef?"

Alka Seltzer "I can't believe I ate the whoooooole thing!"

Tootsie Pop "How many licks does it take..?"

Do you remember the one from the 70's for M&M's where these outlaws were playing cards in a saloon and one outlaw tells the other-"Go fish!" ?

My favorite is "I've fallen and I can't get up!" :excited:(yeah, I know, I'm mean!)

Oh , gotta go. Time to make the doughnuts!

View Profile
History
Funny Commercials
Posted : 28 Mar, 2010 06:53 PM

what about the lady calling in her cat from the backyard and it happens to be a racoon and she lets it in the house.

it's a lenscrafters commercial I think.

it's funny to us because I keep putting off getting my eyes checked, my girls say thats me in a couple years, haha

View Profile
History
Funny Commercials
Posted : 28 Mar, 2010 11:08 PM

I always laugh at that talking pothole! I know it by heart:

Oh no, you tire's all flat and junk!

Did I do that?

Ok, let me take out my cellular and call you a wrecker......

Oh wait, I aint got no cellular!

'Cause- I'm a pothole......

"K, bye!

She sounds like my mama!

:ROFL:

OK, I know, I watch too much TV!

View Profile
History
Funny Commercials
Posted : 28 Mar, 2010 11:11 PM

My mama is gonna kick my you know what if she ever reads any of my posts. You'll better not say anything to her, you hear!

View Profile
History
Funny Commercials
Posted : 29 Mar, 2010 04:19 PM

weird...I thought the voice was Britney Spears (at first)

View Profile
History
Funny Commercials
Posted : 29 Mar, 2010 08:27 PM

I love the Doritos commercial with the little boy! I called my mom right after seeing it and said "Keep yo hands of my mama, and keep yo hands off my Doritos!" She wasn't even watching the Superbowl, so she had no clue what I was talking about!

There was a Superbowl commercial last year for Ameriquest where the guy was trying to make dinner and the cat knocked the spaghetti sauce onto the floor, so when the girlfriend walked in she saw her boyfriend in the kitchen with the cat in one hand a knife in the other and red sauce all over the floor!

My all time favorite commercial is one for Raisin Bran Crunch. Two guys are arguing over what is the best part of the cereal and the third guy says, "I like the word 'Kellogg' the best because right in the middle is the word 'ello' like a British greeting, 'ello gov'na!"

View Profile
History
Funny Commercials
Posted : 29 Mar, 2010 09:49 PM

Edw, as soon as I find yo mama's phone number expect yo whipping! :laugh: Please her to wait for me, I want to see! :dancingp:

View Profile
History
Funny Commercials
Posted : 31 Mar, 2010 11:42 PM

Hey guys!! :waving:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those Etrade (I think?) commercials with the little babies!! :D

"Milk-a-what?!?!" Hahahaha!! I literally laugh out loud when I see one!

OH! Ed! The "I've fallen and I can't get up" ain't funny!! haha! I wish I knew how many times I've been paged out to that exact call! ;)

View Profile
History
Funny Commercials
Posted : 1 Apr, 2010 11:45 PM

What about the clapper commercial ( Clap on, Clap off) when that nappy looking elderly woman is in bed and jumps up, claps her hands like she's killng a fly to turn off the tv and shoots back down flattening her pillow!.:ROFL:

Yeah, those e-trade babies are a riot! Can you believe Lindsey Lohand sued them because "Milkaholic" offended her?

Maybe she needed the money.:excited:

Page : 1 2