Author Thread: How do you handle REJECTION?
Admin

How do you handle REJECTION?
Posted : 5 Jul, 2008 05:52 AM

EMMANUEL to all & may HIS peace fill your hearts.

Experiencing online dating, I'm sure many of us have experienced rejection. How do you handle rejection? Are the words or song of "Blessed be the name of the LORD" still on our lips or in our hearts? Or is anger stimulated?

T:goofball:mie

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jul, 2008 10:00 PM

For me, rejection doesn't stimulate anger, not at all. It does provide brief disappointment, but then I get over it. No point on dwelling on it, right?

spachurchgirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2008 04:07 PM

I feel as you do, Focused on God and your screen name is why.

I remember a time when I had to deal with rejection and I was disappointed but I figured OK God you know what's best. It took me a minute to get over it but I never doubted God or got upset with him for it.:angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2008 08:04 PM

HUMANS DESIRE MORE THAN ANYTHING TO BE ACCEPTED AND LOVED.

I THINK IF TWO PEOPLE DO NOT "CLICK" OR FEEL COMFORTABLE TOGETHER AS A COUPLE, W , AS CHRISTIANS, ARE STILL BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST.

THERE IS STILL AVAILABLE TO US A BOND AND A COMMUNION OF SORTS SO WE REALLY SHOULD NEVER BE REJECTED.

IF REJECTION IS PRESENT MEANING IF SOMEONE HAS HURT YOU AND REFUSES TO EVEN CONTACT YOU, PRAY FOR THEM.

OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN KNOWS EVERY NEED AND HURT WE HAVE.

I WENT THROUGH SOMETHING A WHILE AGO AND I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE CAN NOT STILL CONSIDER THEMSELVES BROTHER AND SISTER IN CHRIST.

BUT I SUPPOSE THAT IS HOW IT IS FOR SOME,THEY CUT OFF ALL CONTACT AS IF YOU ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM OR THEY HAVE THIS FEAR THAT YOU WILL BE CLINGY OR WHATEVER.

I FEEL BAD FOR ANYONE WHO HAS GONE THROUGH THIS ESPECIALLY IF THEY REALLY CARE FOR THE PERSON.

REMEMBER TO STAND ON GOD'S PROMISES DAILY

LOVE IN JESUS BARBARA ANN