Author Thread: Failed relationships and knowing what one seeks
Admin

Failed relationships and knowing what one seeks
Posted : 5 Apr, 2010 06:10 PM

I just got "let go" by a nice young lady that I thought there was a reallllllllllllllly good chance to get to know spiritually, intellently, ect..

It is not easy when one merely talkes to a female on a website and there is not a real chance to meet.

True one must be careful with one's heart. Yet at the same time one feels like one has lost a part of one's self/heart when a relationship fails.

I know what I am looking for in a girl/young lady. It is my prayer that God will make it that who ever she is that God will make our hearts right with Him and write for each other.

I am ALWAYS open to making friends, but it also would be nice come across a young lady that WANTS to be in a relationship and who is all the good traites that one looks for.

Thanks for reading my post.

Phoebe2

View Profile
History
Failed relationships and knowing what one seeks
Posted : 7 Apr, 2010 03:11 AM

Dear Christian, couldn't agree more , true it's a great challenge when u like someone u can't meet because of the distance barrier. But when the right one from God comes, all distances in the world won't keep u from knowing & continuing with that person.

Remain hopeful, and wait on the Lord.

In Him,

Phoebe. :glow: