Author Thread: Long Distance Relatiosnhips?
WomanofGod29

View Profile
History
Long Distance Relatiosnhips?
Posted : 5 Jul, 2008 01:47 PM

Is a Long Distance Relationship something that you will try?

Is it worth it? What do you think...J.

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jul, 2008 02:06 PM

May the peace of ourLORD & Savior be with us in your thread, womanofGOD.

I like to share my experience in longdistance relationships. I had one and it was great. It takes much patience and self control to continue in such a relationship but I still think it's all worth it. It would be a continual regret if you wouldn't pursue it. GOD can move mountains so I know HE can bring those in long distances together.

I pray this helps you decide but always pray before making decisions. GOD bless, womanofGOD.

T:goofball:mie

WomanofGod29

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jul, 2008 02:14 PM

Hi Tomie..Thank you for your input! I was involve in a long distance relationship many yrs ago and it lasted for about 2yrs. It was beautiful! Love was genuine! I will never forget the kindness, and all the effort and time this man put into the relationship ( and viseversa)..However, Everything will come to an end at some point... It is a long story...

May the Lord continue to Bless your life abundantly! In His Service, Julia

joeadduci

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jul, 2008 03:14 PM

Why not?! Life is short. I am down with it or up with it whatever. I do like adventure. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Long distance is probably going to be my lot. I will travel the world 7 times over. I love it!!!...Joe..

SJC1985

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jul, 2008 05:52 PM

I believe that long distance relationships can work, especially if God is in the center of it. A friend of mine met someone on a Christian site, who lived in Canada, and she ended up marrying him and moving to Canada! Last time that she came back to VA, she said that she is very happy!

SJC1985 :glow:

joeadduci

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jul, 2008 08:36 PM

Love like prayer knows no distance!

WomanofGod29

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jul, 2008 01:14 PM

Hi! Thank you for your input....I think that everything is possible if its in Gods plans...I've heard different stories about Long distance relationship...As for me, Iam not looking for one of those hahahah...Only if its in Gods plans...

Have a Bless day sister!...Julia

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2008 07:53 PM

Yes I do believe they work. I was married 26 years from a long distance relationship. I feel you talk less inhibited on line or in a letter than face to face at the start. You can either enter into a relationship or walk away while "saving face".

strawberi50

sadshaney

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Mar, 2009 10:14 PM

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE W/ GOD. IT WILL WORK IN GOD'S TIME SO I AM WILLING TO TRY IT OUT :)

jlou872

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 05:20 PM

how can you have been married for 26 yrs, you only look 18!

You must be doing something right. God bless.