Author Thread: I cant understand why nobody wants to be brave and fight for me...
Admin

I cant understand why nobody wants to be brave and fight for me...
Posted : 22 Apr, 2010 11:39 PM

I dont know why nobody really want to stay with me..

why dont want to fight for me..

why people play with the most pure.. with love.. with my feelings.. I prayed to God for patient... but it�s really sad.. that nobody wants to really love me... :(

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2010 12:24 AM

schonherz, don't you worry about the ones who won't fight. i heard a friend of mine say that we have to meet all the ones who dont treat us right before we can appreciate the one who finally will... so chin up! your a pretty girl, you'll be just fine! i pray for patience for you too :prayingf:

nyanda:purpleangel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2010 06:37 AM

Thank you! :( but im not pretty... The beauty is not everything in life, I would anyone really feel how great it is my heart and someone could fight for it...

:)

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2010 10:43 AM

..but you are pretty. Just don't give up...patience is really important in huge life choices like "who to be in a relationship with". If they don't want to put any effort into a relationship with you, or if they "just want you"...then leave their selfish "love". It isn't worth much. You just have to have patience till you find someone(or someone finds you) that really values you.

:peace::peace:

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2010 03:21 PM

just because you believe your not pretty doesn't mean that your not! you are, very pretty at that!

i respect you wanting someone to love you for your heart, i want the same, but there is nothing wrong with the beauty GOD blessed you with :waving:

sometimes i just look at myself in the mirror and pray that my husband has a strong heart! because i'm gorgeous! :glow: :ROFL::ROFL: but seriously.... i am!

nyanda:purpleangel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2010 04:15 PM

yeah... maybe you right.. now im better!! :)

God is with me, that�s enough for me.